SAU Community

who owns an r32 gts4???

My first car was an r32 gts4.

I then sold it for a 180sx.. that was a HUGE mistake. What the F@*K was i thinking????

Who own's and r32 gts4 in QLD?

second question

who thinks they might want to sell it within 2 months??

I have to get one back!!

cheers guys!

bump!

I saw a dead stock on for sale in the trading post.. looks ugly, 102,000kms.. selling for 18K!

I sold a modded one for 175000 about 6 months ago.. fmic, lowered, gtr kit.. etc

I am looking to spend around 17,500 for a Good gts4 with lo Kms and a few mods.

nah... r32 gts4 are turbo..

r33 gts4 are non turbo... I have heard they made a few turbo versions early in production but they were so close compared to the gtr, that people were just buying the r33 gts4 instead... so stopped the production on the turbo version..

so yeah..

In Warrnambool, Vic there is an R32 GTS-4 for sale, it has had a respray in Metallic Blue, 17' Chrome mags, GTR front Spoiler, looks like it has some kind of sideskirts.

I think he is chasing something like $18k for it.

r33 gts4 are non turbo... I have heard they made a few turbo versions early in production but they were so close compared to the gtr, that people were just buying the r33 gts4 instead... so stopped the production on the turbo version..

so yeah..

Incorrect, an R33 GTS-4 Turbo RB25DET was never released by Nissan.

In Warrnambool, Vic there is an R32 GTS-4 for sale, it has had a respray in Metallic Blue, 17' Chrome mags, GTR front Spoiler, looks like it has some kind of sideskirts.

I think he is chasing something like $18k for it.

Thats perfect.. apart from the VIC part :D

I want one like my my old r32 gts4.. it had a gtr style front bar/grill/bonnet, etc.

pics in sig.

Hey, yeh im currently living on-campus at Deakin Uni in Warrnambool and have seen that R32 as well, awsome looking car i can try and find out some info for you tomorrow after work if you want, i think it had a gtr front bar but cant remember for sure, has got nice side skirts though and it really stands out!

Chris

Hi, I am pretty sure its a manual, he works at Autobarn. I know a few people that know him, I could get all the info about it if your interested, I know its in Vic, and the bottom of Vic as well, airfares are cheap enough these days!!

Another skyline fan in Warrnambool. Thats a suprise!

the reason why i wanted something local is so we might be able to swap my 180sx plus cash for a gts4.. If i SELL my 180sx I will deffinetly think about getting this gts4 you are talking about..

I sold my last gts4 to a guy in VIC... time to take one back from em now :P

pics etc would be great..

thanks heaps for the help!

I know where ones for sale.....but i cant tell ya, cause if i sell my motorbike, it is MINE!

it is 93mdl, blue, stock, sunroof, 70,000km

Whats your opinion on one as a everyday drive?

Better than r33 gts t?