SAU Community

Sydney Nsw Cruise

Hiya JT,

Welcome to SAU.NSW

Scroll down to "NSW" and you'll notice that we have...

* Cruises

* Tech Nights

* Track Days

* Hill Climbs

* Texis

You're welcome to join in!

And for Tech Nights, join up!

Hiya JT,

Welcome to SAU.NSW

Scroll down to "NSW" and you'll notice that we have...

* Cruises

* Tech Nights

* Track Days

* Hill Climbs

* Texis

You're welcome to join in!

And for Tech Nights, join up!

Yes infact they do but 90% of people on here are R chassis owners. Also a vast majority of those people dont class V series skylines as "real skylines" because they dont have an RB, roubd tail lights and 90% of V35 are auto.

Its may sound awesome and easy as it seems "welcome to join!" other than the stagea cruise i just attended not long ago every SAU NSW meet ive been to i felt far from welcome, had smart ass remarks said and just didnt enjoy my time.

If its not R chassis your not welcome. Thats all i got.

Yes infact they do but 90% of people on here are R chassis owners. Also a vast majority of those people dont class V series skylines as "real skylines" because they dont have an RB, roubd tail lights and 90% of V35 are auto.

Its may sound awesome and easy as it seems "welcome to join!" other than the stagea cruise i just attended not long ago every SAU NSW meet ive been to i felt far from welcome, had smart ass remarks said and just didnt enjoy my time.

If its not R chassis your not welcome. Thats all i got.

You have a serious in-superiority complex don't you? This is like the 3rd or 4th time you still have shared the same old butthurt story.

Members own all kinds of different cars. The president owns a Chaser. Yes, there are R chassis cars, there are 5 series of them and amazingly, we're on the Skylines forum. Other Members own Evos, Falcons, MX5s, Stageas, Silvias etc etc. If you have ever seen a Vid of the Texikhana that the clubs holds, then you will see the variety of different cars that turn up. We've had V35s and 36s on the pan, ripping it up and people loving it.

You're not going to gel with every person you meet in life, and just because you have cars in common its not a magical thing that means that everyone will love each other.

So, come along and meet some people. Thats my message to OP. Get involved, there are social events, cruises, and motorsport events for people of all kinds of abilities.

Give it a go. If you don't like it, that's fine, nothing lost. But I reckon you'll have a heap of fun getting involved. :)

• Like 1

Sau NSW is a great club to get involved in, friendly bunch, no sense of elitism like I've seen with some other clubs which I won't mention.

As far as cruises go there were a few organised for v series/350z before but thats a long time ago. You can always try & organise your own.

OP best to check out the sub-forum for the state/territory you live in to see what cruises & events are planned in your area

Texi days are lots of fun too, check out the NSW section if you live there

IMG_1991.jpg

• Like 2

Definitely come along and don't listen to the guy saying you won't be welcome.

I've had 2 different V35's, attended several events including track days with both and never once did I feel unwelcomed. What a load of crap.

Just look at the mix of cars the NSW members, let alone execs drive. Everything from skylines, to stageas, to evo's to commodores to mx5's.

• 3 months later...

I think honestly there are probably a few people around on these forums that just dislike the V, but that's just their opinion. If you don't like the V they shouldn't buy one. I haven't been to a meet yet but plan too, I'm sure it won't that bad.

I think honestly there are probably a few people around on these forums that just dislike the V, but that's just their opinion. If you don't like the V they shouldn't buy one. I haven't been to a meet yet but plan too, I'm sure it won't that bad.

let arrange a meeting for V