SAU Community

For Sale; Pair Of R32 Gtr Front Seats Gold Coast

Squishy

This here is a lamp

Retro_Owl_Lamp_On_Shelley_Panton.jpg

It's shaped like an owl and it's sitting on a polished wooden floor.

It is in good condition, and would be a great accessory in any study nook, or even children's bedroom

This is another lamp

Tiffany_dragonfly_lamp_with_pigeon_sculp

It has lots of gaylord colors, and similar to the previous lamp, it is sitting on polished wood. It also has some wooden birds sitting next to it. I like birds. I also like lamps.

Unfortunately this is not a "show a photo of some random shit and describe it" section. This was a very long winded way of me telling you to post up a price.

• Like 1

This here is a lamp

Retro_Owl_Lamp_On_Shelley_Panton.jpg

It's shaped like an owl and it's sitting on a polished wooden floor.

It is in good condition, and would be a great accessory in any study nook, or even children's bedroom

This is another lamp

Tiffany_dragonfly_lamp_with_pigeon_sculp

It has lots of gaylord colors, and similar to the previous lamp, it is sitting on polished wood. It also has some wooden birds sitting next to it. I like birds. I also like lamps.

Unfortunately this is not a "show a photo of some random shit and describe it" section. This was a very long winded way of me telling you to post up a price.

laughed so hard a littl ebit of pee came out

Price is $550

Pair of R32 GTR seats, including rails.

Drivers seat has some normal wear on the side, otherwise seats are all good no missing trims or issues with the rails.

Gold Coast

attachicon.gifgtr seat2.jpg

attachicon.gifgtrseat.jpg

dear comedians... geadc

Edited by Squishy

• 1 month later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Thanks, Duncan. This is good info. The pipe is 3+" in diameter. I assume the cat is the biggest flow impediment right now. Then again, the fiberglass packing came shooting out of the car when I put it on the dyno, so I'm kind of de-catted at this point. I'm going to get under the car tomorrow to change the oil. I'm hoping I can scope out the downpipe and turbos.
    • Seats would really give the interior a huge makeover. And as it's a bogan cruise ship, you don't need hugging seats like a race seat, or material that'll hold you stupidly tight in the seat.   I say go for it. If minister won't approve a trip away, it'd probably be $650 return to ship the car down and back, just tell her it's at the mechanics, and woah, you don't know how the seats became leather!!!
    • It really doesn't matter much who made it, unless if is obviously poorly routed or restrictive in a section; what matters is the nominal cross section. For most normal-medium power you go 3" from the cat back for a good combination of free flow and retaining ground clearance. Front and dump pipes are tricker to get in larger sizes and are the most common restriction
    • Been poking around on the new to me car. I've determined that I have a Kakimoto exhaust from at least the downpipe back (I haven't confirmed the downpipe yet). It has a catalytic converter. Other than the company branding on the exhaust tip, I can only find one other marking. Behind the cat and under the car is a plate that has the numbers "NF307FP" and "M11111". Unfortunately, the Kakimoto website is written in Japanese and my browser won't translate it. I found that Nengun sells the brand, but my exhaust doesn't look like their current offering. They do indicate that each pipe is custom made, but I assume that's more of an inventory control thing than some sort of special, vehicle specific tuning. Anyone have a guess about what I have here? I'm getting ready to throw some dollars at tuning this car, but want to make good decisions. No reason to throw out a perfectly good exhaust system, if this thing will equal a full custom build.
    • Congrats on the progress. That's got to feel good to get the build done/mostly done. Now that you're this deep into it, I'm curious if you'd do it again versus finding a 5MT from the get go?