SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca - 22Nd March 2014 - Rnd 1

achoo

Coffee machine onsite....im in. also getting my brother to register as well. (im currently sorting out my cams license).

So i'll put my application form in and arrange payment and put TBA and bring my receipt from cams if i dont have my license in time?

I'd recommend putting in a call to Cams after you submit the application to ask them to fasttrack it because you've got an event coming up... if you don't have it by say... Wednesday... give them a call back and ask for a quick cover letter to be emailed to you saying that you do have a licence, with the number, etc...

Ive got my cams number and ive lodged online for my license. so thats all sorted and paid for.

Reading the Entry form and it states - Entry is open to members of affiliated car clubs.

Our Club is cams affiliated so is that ok? or does it mean affiliated with SAU?

Any CAMS affiliated club is fine. Membership must be in date too. Proof is required (membership card)

Ive got my cams number and ive lodged online for my license. so thats all sorted and paid for.

Reading the Entry form and it states - Entry is open to members of affiliated car clubs.

Our Club is cams affiliated so is that ok? or does it mean affiliated with SAU?

Cool payment sent this morning. My brothers putting in his now. i'll have a membership card along with (hopefully it turns up by then) my license on the day.

Now to wash the dust off the car and get it ready,

Just wanted to get an update on how many entrants there were right now? The list is a little bit out of date. My mate is keen, but doesn't want to register and prep his car only to find out he's way down the reserve list.

Thanks!

Get him to enter, the front page list a definitely a few cars behind, but if he enters now he'll be on the list for sure. There's still two weeks to go, people always have some car hiccups and need to cancel, so even if he does go into reserves he'll get in (or full refund, so no risk)

Just a reminder NO AASA NO CAMS LICENSE NO ENTRY. You need to have these or a letter from said companies saying that you have one and it's in transit or guess what.......you get a free entry to being a spectator or better still a volunteer :)

try trik trailers in bayswater

hired them about 8 times now

Hopefully they have plenty as I have to call up & book our trailer tomorrow from there!

hey guys so i found a flat bed car trailer 50bux a day. it only has a winch to hold the car which isn't enough. Never towed a car before, how can i strap down the car? I've seen tow trucks strap wheels down but this thing dosnt have a spot for it.

trailer looks like this:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/dandenong/trailers/tandem-car-trailer-car-carrier-hire-just-50-per-day-/1041572051