SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca - 22Nd March 2014 - Rnd 1

achoo

get some decent heavy duty ratchet straps, ideally the 3" wide ones

at least 1 strap around the rear sub frame and 2x up the front (either lower control arms, through the wheels, tow points etc etc)

also position the car slightly forward, but not to much, of the centre balance point of the trailer, so you have some down force on the ball

hey guys so i found a flat bed car trailer 50bux a day. it only has a winch to hold the car which isn't enough. Never towed a car before, how can i strap down the car? I've seen tow trucks strap wheels down but this thing dosnt have a spot for it.

trailer looks like this:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/dandenong/trailers/tandem-car-trailer-car-carrier-hire-just-50-per-day-/1041572051

just follow that, sort of.

biggest challenge is usually trying to extend ramp length if not prepared.

Entry list:

1. Micolour

2. Micolour

3. Leon Stapley 180sx

4. Jake Lowry S14

5. Simon Henman HMAS-33

6. Campbell shobbrook sil80

7. Russell Cunningham sil80

8. Mathew Femino Prob GTR

9. Paul Stephenson 32R

10. Luke schulze 33 GTS-t

11. Daniel Jones s14

12. Sean Power s13

13. Jett Benson 180sx

14. Shane Janssen 33R

15. Neil Gray S13

16. Anthony Femino gts-t

17. Travis Eva S13

18. Greg Calmer S13

19. Juilette Remfrey BR86

20. Shivam Rohit 32R

21. Rhys Yeomans XR5

22. Chris Wilshire XR5

23. Marrrrrrrk Ryan HMAS-33

24. LLoyd Waldron MR2

25. Kurt Thompson S15

26. Daniel Lee 33

27. Matt borci 33GTR

28. Joshua Davey S15

29. Trent Couacand HMAS33

30. Ben Felgate S14

31. Min Chan Lotus

32. Mohammad Sharafi Falcon

33. Ahmad Sharafi 33 GTS-t

34. Micheal Bourke VK

35. Damian Hartin Exige

36. Ben Smith 180sx

37. Adam Crane Chaser

38. Huy Tran Stag

39. Elliot Kerby 318i

40. Mathew Robins R33

41. Michael Silcock S15

42. Robert Amenta R33

43. Evan Boyact Fiesta

44. Joseph Canals S13

Reserve list:

If your name is on this list and you are bringing friends. I need them to help out with running the day.

If you could please visit the officials page and show some interest.

This will be the last time i say PLEASE.

Cheers WayneO

Shoot off an email to [email protected] with your details.

However:

"• Entry fee is as stated on the entry form (AUD $120). Entries open and close at the times/dates as stated on the
entry form. NO refunds will be issued after 5.00pm on Monday 17th March 2014."

i want to drive my car down with a pert but if i get pulled over not sure way to say, does anyone know any workshops in shep?

Use my work as an excuse bro. Ken Muston Automotive. At least you've got some that can vouch for you if the cops actually ring up! I'm working Saturday so I'll be there.