SAU Community

Vic Stagea's Day Out, Sunday 30Th March

ChrisB

Big thanks to Chris B for organising :thumbsup: We had a blast!!

Was a really good turnout and was great to finally meet some fellow Stag owners and put faces to avatars!!

My wife was in charge of the camera the whole day and took some great shots which I'll post up soon.

But yeah, was a great day out!!

I wish I had a video of all of us pulling out from the Maroondah Dam Carpark... a symphony of turbo spool-up "Pffffffffft...."

:thanks:

any idea who the person in the maroon wagon with the roof-mounted camera half way up the spur was?

I ran into into him at Cumberland Junction. He was with a group of BMW guys and lost them (he was the one that told me you guys were going through Reefton Spur when I lost you guys)... As I was cruising through the Spur, he caught up to and we basically "spiritedly drove" all the way to Warburton when we got stuck behind a crappy Alto and other cars...

Hopefully he's on the forum and hope that GoPro was on going through the Spur

I ran into into him at Cumberland Junction. He was with a group of BMW guys and lost them (he was the one that told me you guys were going through Reefton Spur when I lost you guys)... As I was cruising through the Spur, he caught up to and we basically "spiritedly drove" all the way to Warburton when we got stuck behind a crappy Alto and other cars...

Hopefully he's on the forum and hope that GoPro was on going through the Spur

What is it with c34's getting 'lost' Jase? :P

Sorry, there was bugger all stopping room anywhere, and I was having way too much fun. :woot:

I was thinking the same thing Scotty... What ever happened to all the C34's. I'm just glad I came prepared with a full tank and managed to keep up with you :P

First time the Blue Monster has stretched its legs since I've had it, man was it fun... All stock too (I will admit the tyres look a little worse for 'wear' now though).

Well it's been a long time I've driven the Spur (Black and Reefton)...and first time driving in my car through (been through there on a bike)...I know there's not much places to stop but it's cool, I had my own fun...lol.

But where did the rest of them go??

Little blue Alto with a grey haired fella driving....hd pulled over and let us through...

Might be a different one....basically Sunday driving from outside East Warbuton all the way to Millgrove...when it got behind a Land Rover also Sunday Driving....

As soon we got to a spot were we could overtake...the Maroon C34, myself and two guys on bikes blew past them