SAU Community

Swap In Turbos For 32's

fijiboy-jb

Want to replace my current turbo in a 32. The turbo is a series 2 R33 turbo but was wandering what other turbos bolt on to 32's either nissan or aftermarket.. Heard 34 turbos go straight on and also are better because they have a ceramic wheel.. Any help would be highly appreciated

My main reason for swapping it out is that it has a whine at low RPM and I believe it is on it's way out.. At the same time I still want to add a little power without doing too much. I'm on my P's and need to be minimalistic to not stir trouble whilst I have my exemption

You can get about 10 psi from a 33 turbo fairly safely, if you buy another 33 or 34 turbo you can hold out till your current one shits itself then swap it over.

I think that is part of the problem I bought the car with a boost T attached and it runs 15psi.. That's why I am considering going aftermarket to run the same psi if not more and do it safely

Yeah so I have been told about 34's bolting straight on.. Wouldn't go past buying something aftermarket that suits as well, just so I know it wont die out a week after I put it in