SAU Community

Advice Needed...

32mqdness

I have a R32 GTS-t and have bought a second set of rims for the car,

Front is 18x9.5 and rear is 18x11

haven't tried to fit the rears yet but doesn't take much to know they won't fit without rolling the f#@k out of the guards,

before i start rolling the guards just wanted to know if anyone know where i can get a set of over guards from for the 32. Haven't been able to find any in old and need it before friday to get car ready for QR.

I have a R32 GTS-t and have bought a second set of rims for the car,

Front is 18x9.5 and rear is 18x11

haven't tried to fit the rears yet but doesn't take much to know they won't fit without rolling the f#@k out of the guards,

before i start rolling the guards just wanted to know if anyone know where i can get a set of over guards from for the 32. Haven't been able to find any in old and need it before friday to get car ready for QR.

nismo has them for the 32 i believe... but definitely cant get them in time for friday...

You will find legal issues with such wide wheels under the increased wheel track section of the ADR's. Flares will just point this out to the po-po, which is why I have not installed my 18x13's with flares. Just safer to wait for the widebody :(

If you need to do something by Friday, go down to clark rubber and get some black rubber and stick it on ;)

I just squeezed 18x10s on the back of my 32 with 20mm odd of guard pulling..just as the guards started to crease lol.

If you are going overfenders why not pull the shyte outta the guards any way?

• 4 weeks later...

After a fair bit of stuffing around I got some of these, just need to figure out how to get the original guards flared out enough underneath to fit those 18x10's properly. (I tried a guard roller but it doesn't roll any further than they already are)