SAU Community

S A U Celebrates R32 G T R 25Th Anniv - Part A - Videography

GTR-N1

Video looks wicked guys. Great job.

Was glad to be a part of it.

And the car is back up and running, so ill definately be there on the 16th :yes:

Two Females Wanted!

Task:- To wear hired kimonos for the day during Parts A and B; and mingle amongst the cars. You'll be captured as you chat with each other by vid/cams!

Size and Height:- You both need to be about 5'6" and slip into these size 12-14 kimonos!

Many thanks from SAU.NSW for doing this!

Apply within > PM

Two Females Wanted!

Task:- To wear hired kimonos for the day during Parts A and B; and mingle amongst the cars. You'll be captured as you chat with each other by vid/cams!

Size and Height:- You both need to be about 5'6" and slip into these size 12-14 kimonos!

Apply within > PM

I find myself being both too short and too small for said kimonos!

I think Zebra could shave his legs and give it a red hot go? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Two Females Wanted!

Apply within > PM

Some interest has appeared about this idea made more attractive by the fact that Andrew Everingham will be working for Performance Garage Magazine and taking pics of the entire Japanese theme! :)

post-80685-14059300737297_thumb.jpg

This is the models suggestion for trackside , I know terry is old school but I must admit I like their style lol, although stanmore is full traditional Japanese kimonos and very appropriate I'm thinking maybe we can get more donations at trackside if they are like this? Thoughts?