SAU Community

Urgent !!!!!! Hell Urgent!!!

SXCSKY

guys i just totally shit my pants bout 10min ago...i was at the shops up the road and i was exiting and just wen i was turning left onto the road my whole car just turned off kinda and i had no control on the steering wheel like no power in it...and just as i was tryin to roll it to the kerb it started again and i took it straight home !!!! help lucky no cars were coming

someone plzzz help

sounds like it stalled while you had the clutch disengaged, the power steering doesn't work then. Was it real heavy and then started again when the clutch was let out??

Should try it in a big truck sometimes. Literally too heavy to steer.

did you replace your BOV of recent as some open to atmosphere BOV will cause the car to stall when the clutch isn't engaged, speaking from exprience.

Yeh on the weekend i blocked off the stock bov coz i had a blitz connected as well and ever since then... it doesnt like light throttle at all now...i know how to tighten it ....through the allen key at the bottem im gathering...am i right?...it definatly not an average stall...

once it gets tightened down, use the nut with the 8mm to lock it in place as low as possible but don't put it all the way threw the BOV

i heard once that u tighten it as much as possible then untighten it 2 turns then its right??