SAU Community

Saunsw Texikhana 26Th October

crashdown

Looking forward to Sunday.

Do we have any sup regs yet? Will the course just be decided and changed on the day?

Want to make sure my car isnt missing anything that you guys deem important as its my first event with the SAU

Supp Regs are at the bottom of the first post.

Courses are handed out on the day and we do change them throughout the day.

Ah thank you, havent re-read the first post since i entered.

Just to confirm, will seem silly to those that have been around RBs all their life however.

Do you class the RB25 in the under 2.5l class as they are 2498cc? (yes logic and common sense says that it is but ill ask the stupid question so im 100%)

That would mean the RB26 and RB30 etc in one class, then Rb20/25 in the other?

Is this how most SAU events are run?

Do you class the RB25 in the under 2.5l class as they are 2498cc? (yes logic and common sense says that it is but ill ask the stupid question so im 100%)

That would mean the RB26 and RB30 etc in one class, then Rb20/25 in the other?

Is this how most SAU events are run?

Yes we do put RB25 in under 2.5l class.

The way the day usually runs is that we put cars into left lane or right lane, then we run you through the courses on that lane, before swapping sides and running the other courses

The classes are there for us to try and group similar performance groups together at the beginning of the day.

• Like 1

Won't be entering due to lack of cash.

But will still be down there out and watch/have a chat.

DONT FORGET SUNSCREEN!

I'd say it's going to be a hot day.

If you're going down anyway, can you just use my paid-for-but-unused entry? We have the same first name, so... close enough? :whistling:

• Like 1

If you're going down anyway, can you just use my paid-for-but-unused entry? We have the same first name, so... close enough? :whistling:

you just want to see me destroy an emo engine....

I'm onto your games :P

• Like 1