SAU Community

Calder 2nd of July

sammus

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh was a good night, well done to Dr Drift on beating the bresciani Vl, only because it got 5meters off the line and broke something but still a win. lol

Also congrats to a friend of mines bro whos Rabjab Purple VL ran a 10.31 @ 131mph

Mesh mesh, you get any good times in the GTR i saw one run but i dont know if it was a 13 something or a 12 something cause those Calder Park timing boards are fcked.

Hi SLY,

it was my first time.. so i'll put it this way.. my 60ft was 6sec "yes 6~sec", my time was 15~sec "yes 15~" the car was misfiring the whole way, and I did 112mph.

:cheers: hopefully we'll go again next week, and bring the some other cars along aswell... Now just need to find someone who can friggin drive [looks arond]

Spent most of the night watching cars blow up  

2 runs for the night high water and intake temps and easy launches saw

12.6 and 12.3

then rain  cancelled the night

Saw you run... very impressed, what have you done to it, looked like you were moving hard! What was your MPH?

we decided not to run it, coz didn't wanna look like tossa's. But after seeing the 2 mercs "S600 (13.0) & E55 (12.4)" there last night, we might take it next week.

Nothing tossa about running a mid 12 in a family saloon. What's with the 6 second 60ft, I remember the night at the karts you were the king of launch control :cheers:

Mates 30th last night. I went out early on the 21/5 and ran two 12.2 @ 120mph but suffered pretty bad axle tramp with my high spring rates. I'm lookin forward to having another crack soon, and this time i'm going around the water no matter what they say.

It is not my car i just helped build it

umm if you want to see what it has come and have a look next week @ calder and ask us to pop the bonnet

245 rwkw on 15psi pump fuel street tyres full street trim 11.92 @ 115 mph is best so far don't know what mph was run last night as i didn't get there until those runs were done.

Hey rrrage, those RYVE numberplates that you blanked out aren't real numberplates... Ryan would probably prefer that you didn't blank them out! ;)

andrew is there some reason he hasn't tried avgas in it?

it would be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

AVGAS? its a street car running mobil synergy 8000

we might play with some sunico or c16 once the boost is wound over 20 psi ;)

andrew: hopefully I'll see you there next week.

SLY: wow 11.9, I think that car has a chip & and changed supercharge pulley. Yeh my 60ft time was wacked because later I found out I broke the line and the time started, but me was still sitting there "having a fag, talking to the misses on the mobile ;)" waiting to go!!...

I wonder if benm will let me add my slip to his collection?? Now that should be something.

I had a great night, something about the colour YELLOW, that yellow Monaro was f*&king awesome, that YELLOW rotary RX4 that nearly lost it on the track, bresciani's YELLOW VL blowing his "I think TURBO"..

yeh that yellow rotor was fkcin crazy ran a 10.2 and he backed off like 1/2 track crazy.

Don't forget my favourite rotor EZY 10 green machine doing 10's and looking tuff as nuts

Hey rrrage, those RYVE numberplates that you blanked out aren't real numberplates... Ryan would probably prefer that you didn't blank them out! :)

bah i cbf changing it back now ;)

Guest Robo's

That Monaro ran 10.4@138, has a whipple supercharger on it kicking out 454rwkw running through the original 6 speed box. Its commonly a daily driver.