SAU Community

Help With R32 Hose

JL32

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me what the hose was covering that ive just removed from my r32 gtst?

As you can see from the image, the forward facing pipe is the top radiator hose but I just removed the horizontal pipe behind it as it was split.

Having trouble working out how to get a new hose over the 2 pipes inside that almost join together.

Cheers.

post-132977-0-06068600-1412582375_thumb.jpg

Edited by JL32

Couldnt find where it unbolts, goes into a smaller pipe then runs under the engine, Tried to lever it out of the way but it barely moves.

• 3 weeks later...

So ive since had this hose replaced. (Ended up with the mechanic) but since ive had it back its down on power and also if I give it a bit of hard acceleration in 1st or 2nd the engine cuts out momentarily.

The hose is back on there so im wondering how this could cause these issues, is it possible the hose is clamped too tight? Just looking at it the 2 clamps make it look kind of bulged in the middle. Its the only thing visually different I can see, unless its just coincidence that ive got this problem right after this hose being6 replaced.

Edited by JL32

Cheers for the replies, thought as much, Its going back Wednesday morning, I certanly hope he knew what he was dong, but given it hasnt run right since then...

• 2 weeks later...