SAU Community

Whose watched this Hoon thing on Today TOnight??

JXL

Indeed they did. No mention that it was VIC.  Durty mofo's trying to stirr shit as if it was local.  

It was the vic lic plates on the cars and the EPA test that gave it away though.

Oh and an edit ...  :(  

Giving that dude that charge of attempting to cause bodily harm is ridiculous. 5 years jail for a burnout WTF !!!

I didn't see it, but 5 years for a burnout is insane! :P Sure it was probably a stupid thing to do.....but as you say, stealing from houses, cars, whatever is way less of a charge, You could probably run someone down with your car and get off lighter than that.

TT talking shit saying it was in WA etc doesn't susprise me, they will make anything up in the search for ratings.

I really wish people on this forum would stop bagging out the opposition constantly! Let's not get into another Aussie/Jap debate (yet again)......................

Yeah, and even tho' I'm rapped with my Line, nothing could ever sound as good as an 8 :(

HKS tuned RB26 even???

No, man. For me sixes just don't have the sound. Not even V6's.

The closest thing to an 8, is the V10 (Viper). I guess it's personal preference and I'm not knocking anyone for what they like.

Some of those 253's of yesteryear sounded pretty ordinary, a whole bunch of noise and went nowhere.

The 3" I will have fitted soon will be a quiet one (low rumble rather than a high pitched bark).

It was in victoria and they did mention that it was in melbourne. Those guys are useless f*ckers anywayz. The burnouts were lame and so were most of the cars. The blue rotor had a PROMAZ Sticker on the window. I saw a similar thing about 1 yr ago on today tonight and it had cars drifting around a u turn in perth and about street racing. Meh sif care if you're stoopid enough to let urself get caught then deal with it. I know cos i got 9 months for drag racing and resisting arrest... in a COMMONWHORE!!