SAU Community

God damn Greeks, if only I owned a gun.

JiVE

Im going to kill the next soccer supporting greek I see. Reason? heres my reason.... tell me you wouldn't do the same thing. :uzi:

A bunch of moron greeks decided it would be a good idea to road block Sydney Rd tonight, just outside the Moreland Hotel at about 1am. Orginally I thought it was an accident as I saw some scattered cars, hazard lights and a group of people. But as 4 other cars and I traveled towards them and we began to drive past, I started to fear when I saw the blue and white flags come up.

There was a ford laser hatch at the front of our que, then a toyota tray then me. The hatch was jumped on immeditaly, at least 10 people swarmed him and began to rock the car while others jumped on the roof. The tray in front of me seeing this, planted it and took to the wrong side of the road to get past, I followed his path but the crowd seeing the tray get past rushed into me, and just as I was breaking out of the crowd I copped 2 huge kicks into the drivers side of my car by some top bloke dickheads greeks, Almost with a mind to jump out of the car and punch the ***heads in there ugly faces I realised there was only 1 of me and about 40 of them and not a thing I could do. :cuss:

dam sorry mate ,i guess that there are quite a few d$%khead's out there who have absolutly no respect for other peoples rides, and the worst thing is there is jack you can really do about it

you should have parked your car around the block, and come back to the croud as one of the supporters, and started stabbing people in the crowd untill they all scattred.

"not what i would do personally :bs!: " but would make them reconsider next time.

man **** those greek faggots, they didnt even win Euro 2004 it was all just fame so everyone can go to the crappy 2004 olympics...

man are you in melbourne ? i know a great panel beater who would probably do it for free if its not to much of a hassle for you.

thx

you should have parked your car around the block, and come back to the croud as one of the supporters, and started stabbing people in the crowd untill they all scattred.

"not what i would do personally :bs!: " but would make them reconsider next time.

hahahaha

man are you in melbourne ? i know a great panel beater who would probably do it for free if its not to much of a hassle for you.

Hey Serious-Seven I am in Melbourne,

and yes i've a nice shoe sized dent in the driver rear quarter just behind the door. It looks so much worse now that I see it in daylight. Im just so pissed off now.

Hey, I'm Greek, and I agree with you Jive that those guys are a bunch of d!ckheads that deserve a good beating..... Doesn't matter what race they are, there are d!ckheads on this earth of all sorts.... You should have gone STRAIGHT to a cop shop, and tried to get them to go back with you! A bit of a long shot, but worth a try... I understand your anger, and thus your decision to take it our on an entire race, so let me just say that makes you immature yourself.

To anyone here non-Greek, saying anything about greeks...

Whatever race you are... you and the rest of em are all butt f*cking mother f*ckers... I seen every single one of you licking your daddy's arse crack whilst fisting your mothers...

Does that make sense..... NO

Is it accurate.... NO

When 1 person makes a generalised accusation on an entire race based on their experience with a few d!ckheads, do THEY then look like a d!ckhead... YES

Just trying to make a point..... For those of you that have offended me, I am not trying to offend you, I just want you to see how stupid you come accross.

Ideally I would find a large black piece of fabric, often the front of cafes have something suitable, grab some padding and wrap myself in it. Then I would waddle towards the crowd yelling "Neeeeeeeek what are you doing, Constantine... etc..."

There is one thing that all Greeks are scared of and that is their mothers

Im sure I would have alot more than a dent to my car had I stopped to get out and stab a few people. Not to mention myself as well. I just don't understand Its not like I had a sign saying 'Greeks R Gay' on my car or anything, I was just driving minding my own buisness and this is what I get for it.

Man, that shit is fu(ked up! You must be fu(king furious! It has made me furious just thinkin about it! Shouldve run the cvnt(s) over.

I HATE (UNTS!!!

Zahos :werd: however its just easier to generalise.

It may have made more damage but you should have let the little *****rs jump ontop of your car and then done a 6 grand launch and see if any of them can fly.. anyway my 2 cents. ALternatively mounting a 50 cal mini gun on your roof with 5000 rounds is yet another option

just a thought... just say australia actually got into the world cup and won a game!(unlikely) would we celebrate by being dickheads and destroying other peoples shit?? I think the answer is NO

those guys deserve to be shot, but****ed by horses and sent back to greece