SAU Community

1990 Nismo Gtr Or 1991 Australian Delivered 1991 Gtr

See if you can give the exhaust muffler a clean.

Then a bit of metal polish = Shiny :D

I thought about that but I've been busy with other stuff and ultimately I want to replace the exhaust with a Tomei Extreme Ti. Right now though I'm focusing on completing the rest of the maintenance needs before I tackle restoring the interior (then the car can go for a nice new paint job and the muffler can be dealt with :) )

I thought about that but I've been busy with other stuff and ultimately I want to replace the exhaust with a Tomei Extreme Ti. Right now though I'm focusing on completing the rest of the maintenance needs before I tackle restoring the interior (then the car can go for a nice new paint job and the muffler can be dealt with :) )

True, do what's important first.

From memory, those Tomei Extreme Ti Exhaust sound loud and tough as!

True, do what's important first.

From memory, those Tomei Extreme Ti Exhaust sound loud and tough as!

I watched this Youtube video of an R32 with one and thought it sounded great :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ErUsN-EF4

Besides that I think the car would look good with that burnt titanium tip. I'm not normally a fan of the burnt Ti look (my other cars have or had standard metal tips or CF ones) but on the R32 it just seems to fit lol.

I watched this Youtube video of an R32 with one and thought it sounded great :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ErUsN-EF4

Besides that I think the car would look good with that burnt titanium tip. I'm not normally a fan of the burnt Ti look (my other cars have or had standard metal tips or CF ones) but on the R32 it just seems to fit lol.

It suites fine :D

32_oki_b.jpg

nengun-3914-01-tomei-expreme_ti_-_nissan

• Like 3

It suites fine :D

Yeah, those pictures really make me want one as soon as I can but gotta keep my priorities straight lol. First, fix the parts on the car that really need it like the paint, then I can do the parts that are okay for now like the exhaust :)

• Like 1

The TI sounds good but they are loud as f**k. A little annoying for street driving.

The HKS that came with my car is already stupidly loud so I'm hoping the Tomei will be no worse or even an improvement sound-wise lol. Looks wise it'll definitely be a step up over the current tarnished end can.