SAU Community

STOLEN- Noodl3s r33

_Ryan_

Guest RedLineGTR

dont think its was the best idea to post up a thread as soon as the car was stolen should of waited abit but oh well, the thieves may of attempted to sell parts on the forums but since seeing this thread they would of though twice. Hope the car if found in one piece. Rob

its great news to hear that my car was found....

it was a hard lesson learnt and definitely will be taking into shops for an immobiliser...

i once again believe in karma...

giving 20 bucks to a woman in the city so that she could fill up her car and get home certainly did pay off!

thanks once again guys for the support...appreciate it!

giving 20 bucks to a woman in the city so that she could fill up her car and get home certainly did pay off!

BAAAAAHAHAHA...dude, as much as id like to belive she used it for fuel...your sadly mistaken

either way, glad to hear u got your car back

when my previous ride got stolen and recovered, i couldnt stand the thought of driving it anymore...just a sinking feeling some scum has been in it especially after seeing his joy riding friends runner foot print stamped on a peice of paper in the passanger foot well

had to sell it :P

your a lucky man

id get a comp test done on your engine too..chances are they thrashed the living sole out of that RB while it was cold

worth a test i guess, peice of mind

went to check out my car today...

pod filter, cd stacker and boost gauge is gone but thats no drama..

sadly, i couldn't get my car out of the towing centre since the clutch is gone. will be taking it to n-1 distribution to get it all back to tip top condition.

the great news is that 'spu' suffered no exterior damage and my prized wheels still intact.

Guest RedLineGTR
its great news to hear that my car was found....

it was a hard lesson learnt and definitely will be taking into shops for an immobiliser...

i once again believe in karma...

thanks once again guys for the support...appreciate it!

Good Stuff. Talk To You Soon. Cheers Rob