SAU Community

350gt (pv35) 02'-06' Sedan Shock Absorbers (anyone Selling A Used Set)?

When you said you got '350z suspension' do you mean springs as well? as they will drop a sedan about 25mm all round.

And at $578 it would want to be in awesome condition!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/350z-stock-suspension-/151653477580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item234f406ccc

I also thought that the 370Z suspension was the same type, but not settings, as the V36 not the V35 which is more aligned with the 350Z and M35 Stagea...

• Like 1

Yes the drivers side door windows got tinted with 35%.

But the installers should of known it had built-in tint!!!

It's now 9% thanks to them!!!

And yes for 350Z or 370Z Suspension $50 Auction with no rear Coil Springs still sounds like I got ripped off badly!!!

I also thought that the 370Z suspension was the same type, but not settings, as the V36 not the V35 which is more aligned with the 350Z and M35 Stagea...

Yeah, I have never really checked but I also thought 370z suspension = V36, and 350Z suspension = V35. but not sure how compatible V35 suspension is with V36 suspension!

• Like 1

$50 Auction with no rear Coil Springs

Rear springs are not in the picture, but there is no mention in the description that they aren't included.. I would have asusmed they will be.

• Like 1

You paid what for 350z shockies?!?! Fuark me!! I've got factory GT-8 shockies under the house. Mates rates - $478 + postage :) No top hats. You'll have that on your 350z ones though?

Not $50, but I paid $578 for 2x stuffed shockies out of 4x from a 350Z car, not even from a 350GT!!!

And he reckons my claim of refund is bogus...

I just borrowed a set from the compliance workshop that imported my car. May be worth a shot to see if they can loan you some.

Import Factory SA haven't got 350GT Sedan Springs...

Yeah, I have never really checked but I also thought 370z suspension = V36, and 350Z suspension = V35. but not sure how compatible V35 suspension is with V36 suspension!

As Sonicii (Greg from Townsville, QLD) pointed out: '350z suspension' do you mean springs as well?

As they will drop a sedan about 25mm all round.

And at $578 it would want to be in awesome condition!

So there, I got screwed badly...

Edited by PaulReeves.com - GPOWER.TV

I think the SA section has a swap thread for regency purposes. Where's Andrew? #Nightcrawler. Jump on there and have a look.

I saw a black 350GT sedan last Saturday @ Hindmarsh Square looking for a park in Adelaide with standard issued SA white plates :)

It was a nice sweet looking stock 350GT with full rain deflectors like mine :)

I had been parked there for 2 days, before I moved it Sat evening.

Maybe he was looking for a 350GT chat up? Hehe

Edited by PaulReeves.com - GPOWER.TV