SAU Community

Rexetr

Worm

Anyone drive a r33 with plates REXETR here? It is for sale and sounds like a weapon, must be to beat a rex. App has 220 rwkw I'd go look at it if someone would buy my motorbike....damn them...

Take a bit to get a gtst to be as quick as a rex in a traffic light grandprix I would think.

hey guys dont under estimate rexy's. i owned one for a year and never lost to a gtst.

if you learn how to launch them youll munch any gtst

at a traffic ligh grand prix yes, middle to end of second you can catch up easily with a basic mod gts-t if longer than between traffic lights

Faked an STi into launching behind me before I had the 220rwkw retune. He was 3 car lengths behind me to launch hard so I took off slow so his awd launch didn't help, then handed him his slow ass on a plate :cheers:

In the wet tho, a standard NA Impreza would own me.

Horses for courses as they say but never overestimate just what a poorly built piece of junk they are.

Horses for courses as they say but never overestimate just what a poorly built piece of junk they are.

:cheers:

I still want to know WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE OLD ONES?! like they were released in about 1994(?) in australia and at the time I remember quite a few on the roads then, and yet you hardly ever see one before about 1998 anymore. Something doesn't add up!

I have loss to a rex STI once at the light when my clutch was total f$&Ked, but normally they are just breakfast to me!!! i would say rex driver will scare to see cars with four round rear lights beside or around him at the traffic light >.

:cheers:

I still want to know WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE OLD ONES?! like they were released in about 1994(?) in australia and at the time I remember quite a few on the roads then, and yet you hardly ever see one before about 1998 anymore. Something doesn't add up!

:D  

Hahaha dude... The MY98 front is THE mod to do your old WRX...