SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

You make it sound so appealing :)

I've had it 14 years now... Rebuilt it myself... Hope to get a fair whack more power out of it. Should get more time to work on it next year

• Like 1

Built it from

Scratch ? 14 years that's long :) Have you take it to the track ?

Pulled everything out of the car except fuel tank and diff, prepped body and changed from red to yellow. Rebuilt engine with good bits. Tidied up interior and engine bay a bit, still needs few things yet but with limited time it's very slow.

Yep had it ages. Dragged it when I got it and smoked clutch 3rd run. Put it around racetrack in collie. Had a great time!! Plan to do it again one day once finished

I've done the same but not to my car , my Motorbike CBR :) Stripped it all

Out and rebuild it with new fairing , and the whole lot, didn't take me long tho , prob 4-5 months top ? Bought it for $2k and sell it for 6500 [emoji6] Had fun rebuilt motorbike cause it's easy and not so much time consuming

Pulled everything out of the car except fuel tank and diff, prepped body and changed from red to yellow. Rebuilt engine with good bits. Tidied up interior and engine bay a bit, still needs few things yet but with limited time it's very slow.

Yep had it ages. Dragged it when I got it and smoked clutch 3rd run. Put it around racetrack in collie. Had a great time!! Plan to do it again one day once finished

Well done ! You did good [emoji6] Hope you can finish it soon and bring it around for next cruises !

• Like 1

ahhh time to get back into painting now the kids are asleep...

just uploaded another 110+ photos for the Japan album...keep an eye out

• Like 1

I've done the same but not to my car , my Motorbike CBR :) Stripped it all

Out and rebuild it with new fairing , and the whole lot, didn't take me long tho , prob 4-5 months top ? Bought it for $2k and sell it for 6500 [emoji6] Had fun rebuilt motorbike cause it's easy and not so much time consuming

i planned on 6 months as i had a company car and didnt really need it...2 and a half years later got a new job with more time off...started the engine 3 months later for the first time

ahhh time to get back into painting now the kids are asleep...

just uploaded another 110+ photos for the Japan album...keep an eye out

Will do and thanks for posting all amazing pictures [emoji6]

I know that feeling been there done that [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] but you're welcome to give it to me and you can have R35 - Happy Days [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Morning all!

As a few of you guys are scattered around thought would put this out there, my lil bro is looking for a car he would love a skyline but he only has saved 500 any way I am helping him out and giving him another 500 so looking at spending around 1000, (little more for right car) he is 18 going on 19, he also likes civics,preludes and integras so if anyone sees any locally around this price point let me know please :)

For $1k, you won't get much. I have a Lexus ES300 with a fkd auto box in that price range though :P