SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Hi,
Wheels arrived from Japan. 18x9.5 +15 old skool
The SSR Type C were released in a gunmetal colour (and a bronze and gold). really wanted the colour code....
Contacted SSR via emails and facebook message to their 3 sites. most wont reply. and one in Aus says they wont give out the information.
Might just have to go some custom gunmetal. . . Bagh frustrating.
ranged from $100 to $300 aud per wheel for the work =/
Good reviews on google of "alliance rim repair".
20180427_191639.thumb.jpg.b2eabeddebb6bb861a663d67ce2ba43e.jpg

That’s a shame that they didn’t reply [emoji25] Get it spray painted - try Phil AFM x
  • Thanks 1

On 04/05/2018 at 3:57 PM, Stinky Rooster said:

HO

LEEE

SHITE!!!

How in sam hell are ya Mattley? Fkn long time since you stuck that gorgeous head in here

Been alright aye, busy with work and regretting my decision to buy a German car...

How you been mate? Where you working now?

15 hours ago, WA_R32 said:

Been alright aye, busy with work and regretting my decision to buy a German car...

How you been mate? Where you working now?

I wont hear a word against ze germans - that focus Bardley hooked me up with is still going like a rocket.

I am back in the big smoke - down the trendy as fck west end now, and keen for breakfast!!

5 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

I wont hear a word against ze germans - that focus Bardley hooked me up with is still going like a rocket.

I am back in the big smoke - down the trendy as fck west end now, and keen for breakfast!!

Yeah its actually my mechanics fault, they did something and broke my car :down:

Wanna catch up sometime? 

34 minutes ago, WA_R32 said:

Yeah its actually my mechanics fault, they did something and broke my car 

Wanna catch up sometime? 

I am down like a fat kid on a see saw

I will fling you a pm with the new mobile etc

Just got a new chain and shoes fitted to Ragnar the Yamahar, would be pretty keen for a twist of the wrist this weekend

3 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

I am down like a fat kid on a see saw

I will fling you a pm with the new mobile etc

Just got a new chain and shoes fitted to Ragnar the Yamahar, would be pretty keen for a twist of the wrist this weekend

Awesome!

You've got a bike now? I don't have one anymore :ermm: Sold the Duc a few years back.

4 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

mid life crisis is always better with a dirt bike brah

pm Nazi says no pm for you

Ahh of course.

Hmm do you still have my last PM to you? Thats still my number.

@shoey85

6 weeks yesterday to go. How about you? All set?

Hey bro, we leave Saturday week! All set as far as I know, I’m sure there may be things I’ve forgotten but will have to live with it.

Can’t wait it’s gonna be so much fun. [emoji6]

Hey bro, we leave Saturday week! All set as far as I know, I’m sure there may be things I’ve forgotten but will have to live with it.

Can’t wait it’s gonna be so much fun. [emoji6]

Yeh I’m pretty excited.

New tires going on the van today. Got to plumb up a bayonet on the side and find a way to secure the hinged pantry cupboard for corrugations and I’m set.

At this stage going as far as 80 mile beach
  • Like 1

Yeh I’m pretty excited.

New tires going on the van today. Got to plumb up a bayonet on the side and find a way to secure the hinged pantry cupboard for corrugations and I’m set.

At this stage going as far as 80 mile beach

Awesome you will love it, for next time I hear Kalumburu has the Worlds Best Fishing!

Why are there so many shit skylines around? Iv looked at 2 now and they were both cops whos owners classed them as "good condition".... are my expectations to high? Lol

• Like 1

Why are there so many shit skylines around? Iv looked at 2 now and they were both cops whos owners classed them as "good condition".... are my expectations to high? Lol

Agree with that man!

because if they wrote that it was a pile of shit with rust it wouldn't get any attention.

4 hours ago, TiTAN said:

because if they wrote that it was a pile of shit with rust it wouldn't get any attention.

I understand that but advertising a car as gd condition for 10k and it being a complete shitbox is unacceptable

dat moment you realise "good" is an entirely subjective term....

Anywhoo, scarnon kunce?

Bought myself a new PS4 yesty, so, allowing for all the required updates, I should be online by about October :( Bought 2 games to get me started, one needed a 19.5G update, and the other needed a 22G update, and that isn't even covering the system updates it needs. I had no idea setting one of these up would be worse than installing windows xp