SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

went fishing and hooked a Trev

Ouch
Haha insane. Dad and I were river fishing in tazzie. I was SO proud of my casting so said have a look at this cast dad. He turned around and I hooked him inside the mouth. Couldn't get the barb back out so he pushed it though his cheek in the rear-view mirror and cut it off with side cutters. I dropped the rod and ran whilst contemplating how to live out my 13yr old life in the Tasmanian wilderness. [emoji32]
  • Like 1

RAGNAR TEH YAMAHAR IS BACK BEBBE!!!!!!!
Just got the official nod from the worlds angriest irish neurosurgeon to get back on the beast!!!
Just got to hope I can get it started now :blush:
Brr brr, brr brr brr, brr brr pop, ffs, brr brr pop whalla. Will be back Monday morning[emoji41]

15 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Brr brr, brr brr brr, brr brr pop, ffs, brr brr pop whalla. Will be back Monday morningemoji41.png

don't put the bad juju on me brah

battery is on charge, new can of 98 on standby, aerostart down the plug hole, and she will be fine. The Good Wife asked me to leave it till Saturday, trade off is a new Bell MX9

bell-mx-9-adventure-mips-helmet-torch-gloss-white-blue-yellow-r.png

went fishing and hooked a Trev

Ouch

Hand blew up at work today. Just found part of a spike in my hand. Hopefully got it all out and is good in the morning

battery is on charge, new can of 98 on standby, aerostart down the plug hole, and she will be fine. The Good Wife asked me to leave it till Saturday, trade off is a new Bell MX9

bell-mx-9-adventure-mips-helmet-torch-gloss-white-blue-yellow-r.thumb.png.961bcfd100bb9c80a01bf30df02af828.png

Blap blap!!

Miss having a bike :/
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

bell-mx-9-adventure-mips-helmet-torch-gloss-white-blue-yellow-r.png

Iv got a couple of bell helmets, i love them! Comfortable, light abd not badly priced

8 hours ago, R33kizza said:

Iv got a couple of bell helmets, i love them! Comfortable, light abd not badly priced

I have spent the last 3 years with a cheap MX helmet. Love the wide field of view, and bugger all weight, really over the deafening wind noise (especially with dirt goggles on) and not having the helmet trying to climb off over the rear guard over 80kph will be nice too

On ‎9‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:33 PM, Zod said:

Here are some pics. . .

You should really see the video of my reaction when I first saw the car =D

Bought some ze40's  Got a weird size though. . . 17x8.5 +30 i think. . .

Then after getting Anonymouse  post bought a spare set of SSR type C (I reckon they fkn hot. . .)

18x9.5+15. Bought in Japan.. they gay gold colour will get them blasted painted probably gun metal + new stickers. .

Spent nights and nights researching wheels. . mainly weights. . these 2 are super light weight.

There is lighter but they dont look as sick as these. . Buddy club almost impossible to find. . Oz racing wanted some stupid price like $3,800 for the last set in aus. pfft. .  just got Rays ze's

Burning the credit card on car gear lol. all part of the fun..

Still havent taken it for a (proper) drive yet. . . =/ only to get paper work for licence application.

So its not really driving. .  no plates on the car so felt like a criminal. . and now i have the plates so..

Just need to chop or bend them to fit though.

IMG_6140.JPG

IMG_6141.JPG

volk racing ze40 matte blue gunmetal 1.jpg

01 SR Type C 14.3lbs.jpg

Hmm, went through the same process, slightly different result.

20170708_140545.jpg

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Anyone used A to Z Imports in Goldcoast?  I was referred to them for engineering and RWC? However besides a few one off bad google reviews it all seems pretty legit?   https://www.atozimports.com.au/
    • RB26 JE pistons to suit 2.8 stroker crank 77.7mm and 86.5mm bore Custom made with EN plating and Je perfect skirt.  Valve pockets Suits 1mm over valves biggest lift you can throw at them. 21mm 210” wall 9310 upgraded wrist pins to suit standard sized 121.5mm rods. I had these made for my build but block had to be rebored to a larger size so sadly I can no longer use them. I spent a-lot of time and money on these pistons.  See photos these are the Heavy duty forging in 2618 material with all the bells and whistles accumulator grooves double force fed pin oilers skirt milling window milling etc.  The En plating was done to the whole piston this helps with heat and also critically in the ring grooves to prevent ring micro welding. The Perfect skirt is JE's propriety coating its a permanent coating that expands and contracts with the bore to prevent piston slap and noise and also friction. you can look these features up.  They have been balanced to a tenth of a gram at my expense. They come with Gas nitrided ring pack's and oil ring rail supports all brand new never used. The Dome volume is 17.9 cc which based on your Gasket thickness and chamber volume can put you anywhere you like in terms of Comp ratio in my case it was just under 9:1 but this is highly customizable for your build.  In terms of sizing these pistons will work with any 77.7mm build using the normal sized rods.  I did buy an extra set of rings at the time of purchase incase i stuffed one up during gapping so i will throw these in at my expense. I purchased these through performance wholesale in Brisbane and still have the receipt if you were to make these now it would cost more then double what i have them listed for. I am super fussy when it comes to building motors so you will see they have been measured and numbered with marker in the photos. Every thing has been handled and stored with the utmost care and diligence. looking for 2350 ONO any question please ask. test is better 0450 428 895 they will be sent via registered post anywhere in Aus free international buyers contact for quote.  
    • Ok that makes sense, I was circling around the idea that this kind of wear would only occur with too long intervals between oil changes but I see what you're saying about the cause being something else.
    • That's perhaps not even correct in this instance though. If the OP were in fact to bin all that troublesome crap and convert to DBW, and then if the problem persisted, we would at least know that it was not caused by any of that troublesome crap and he could go looking for it in more likely places. AND... he would have a significant upgrade in niceness to go along with it!
    • What has an oil change got to do with whether wear is occurring or not? Wear may be facilitated by oil having been left in too long and broken down - but it is far more likely to be a mechanical issue (ie, pressure). The thing with the tested oil being only 5000kms old makes it perhaps equally likely to be lead from bearings or lead from the additive.