SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Have blown both eardrums numerous times.

It sucks balls but on none of those occasions were they infected so yours must have been hell
[emoji49] madness. It's only just coming good. Making noises in the ear like a stuffed woofer with a scratchy voice coil.

[emoji49] madness. It's only just coming good. Making noises in the ear like a stuffed woofer with a scratchy voice coil.

Yep that’s the noise.

Sometimes my hearing halves and I get that noise after sudden loud noise or impact but it goes away an hour later.

I think my ears are weak sauce

Although they survived 50 hrs over to Brisbane and 45 hours home with my old comp stereo at 140dB all the way and my hearing is still perfect now

• Like 1

Although they survived 50 hrs over to Brisbane and 45 hours home with my old comp stereo at 140dB all the way and my hearing is still perfect now
Haha, 20 yrs in bands, my snare drum rim shot has quited the best of 100w Marshall's and fender bassmans arguing over bollocks. It is the loudest ear shattering thing ever. Moeller technique. 14"x5 1/2" of gun shot terror.

Yep that’s the noise.

Sometimes my hearing halves and I get that noise after sudden loud noise or impact but it goes away an hour later.

I think my ears are weak sauce
I played a gig in the back room at the Hyde Park hotel one night and the sound guy actually turned the Snare mic off. I learned from a 80yr old big band jazz drummer. Every 2 and 4 rim shot. Tap dancing ghost notes on the left then. Crack. Had a few different awesome drummers try my snare out back stage, wow that snare really pops. Tap tap. Hmm... I'll show you crack. Moeller technique [emoji3]

2 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:
4 hours ago, R33kizza said:
4 days of decorating has begun.... 

More work. Animal.

2 coats of white on the ceiling, 2 coats on 3 walls. Just the feature wall to go and then the laminate flooring and skirting. Then the front garden......

• Like 1

2 coats of white on the ceiling, 2 coats on 3 walls. Just the feature wall to go and then the laminate flooring and skirting. Then the front garden......
Yeah mate. I know what you mean. Took 250kgs of pruning to the tip today. F'ing palm trees. Ute was flush to the roof with tarp and straps. 3m ladder 3m pole chainsaw I even got a blister for proof. I done the master bedroom in laminates and skirtings a few weeks ago. Came up trick. Was the last room to get rid of 20yr old carpets. So much easier to keep clean[emoji122]DSC_0139_7(1).JPGDSC_0138_7(1).JPGDSC_0164(1).JPG
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Yeah mate. I know what you mean. Took 250kgs of pruning to the tip today. F'ing palm trees. Ute was flush to the roof with tarp and straps. 3m ladder 3m pole chainsaw I even got a blister for proof. I done the master bedroom in laminates and skirtings a few weeks ago. Came up trick. Was the last room to get rid of 20yr old carpets. So much easier to keep cleanemoji122.pngDSC_0139_7(1).JPGDSC_0138_7(1).JPGDSC_0164(1).JPG

Gd work!!