SAU Community

next year....R32s plentiful and cheap!

:werd: considering we are talking about 4 months worth of GTR (august -> end of december).. compared to what 5 years worth of R32 GTR that simply can't be imported at the moment.  

Those trying to make a quick buck of the 1989 GTR will probably need to fairly quickly if you ask me, as soon as SEVS compliance is available and the options are much larger... and from what I can gather the price only a few $k more (even based on a $6k compliance)... the ass will fall out of the 1989 market pretty quickly.

sorry to be pedantic but 6/91-to 6/92 not eligible...stopped making gtr march/april 94 no one will bring in 89 under raws so that leaves 90 to 6/91 18months and 6/92 to 3 /94 21 mths =3 years 9mths left- cars accident damaged ...have fun

as far as the ass falling out of anything it will r33gts-t due to cheap r32 gtr`s :D

:D  

Agree 150%. with pred..  

Non accident history isnt really a bad thing. There is ways around the modification thing. Supply/Demand thing is economics, of course its not your theory.

non accident history only eligible is a GREAT thing ..its the best thing thats come out of this low volume to raws transition ....my point is that this type of car is still sort after in japan and ..expensive

eg :93 @ auction tomorrow grade 4.5 (B) non accident genuine 65000klm

start price 1.4 million

whos gunna check the history on a vehicle???How are you gunna know if its been banged up?????coz of an auction house???hehehe they make me laugh...do you know how many vehicles i have repaired in japan and the owners have sent them to the auctions and i have seen a non accident history on them........plenty.....I have also seen a so called non accident vehicle that has had an obvious rail replacement....i hate to burst anyones bubble but a vehicle in aust without previuos damage is almost non exsistant

my advice would be to wait until the influx of car come in at the end of this year. So more around xmas time. Reason being there will be alot more people trying to sell. Additionally my advice would be to check the car your looking at from importers website ( the one with history..) as this provides some big hints as to what they paid for it. An example being that people trying to sell cars for 30K, they actually got them landed in australia for 18odd.