SAU Community

Is The Perth Jdm Scene Dead?

jjman

Everyone is fake on that stuff, either exaggerating how good their life is, or tearing shreds of people without talking to them.

Really it's just an advertising page that friends are on at the same time.

I think it's very anti social, I don't want my boys being on that at a young age like many so I choose not to use it and hopefully they don't find it necessary to join.

Club and sports pages would be interesting for sharing pics etc... But I'll still never join

So maybe hit Dan up about getting more happening on there :)

• Like 2

Everyone is fake on that stuff, either exaggerating how good their life is, or tearing shreds of people without talking to them.

Really it's just an advertising page that friends are on at the same time.

I think it's very anti social, I don't want my boys being on that at a young age like many so I choose not to use it and hopefully they don't find it necessary to join.

Club and sports pages would be interesting for sharing pics etc... But I'll still never join

So maybe hit Dan up about getting more happening on there :)

Yep and allow that sneaky government to track your every move! For me only slight part that interests me would be catching up with old school mates but then im like meh.

In my opinion , it has had a positive impact. I am all for the widening of the world we live in, and easy communication around the world.

Social media has definitely made us closer to other parts of the world, especially communication with my family that lives all around the globe [emoji22]

It doesn’t mean I don’t see the back side of the coin. I do know the cons along with the pros [emoji6]

I never check social media sites when I am out doing something. Whether it is grocery shopping, getting dinner with friends , or waiting in line, it is just so impolite.

And at the end of the day I think that the effects of social media have been somewhat balanced, to be honest.

There are many good things about it, and many bad things. if you can keep your own life centered in reality and use social networking as a small part of it, you should be just fine.

Sure will ask Dan to get into it [emoji6]

Dean @ Zookey - lucky me don't like cooking and don't know how to cook , so less foodies picture from me hahahahaha

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It's getting harder to own a skyline these days and the sene is very much changing.The Import sene will always be on in WA just most of us are all getting a little older and smarter! Most ppl now days that own skylines only drive them on weekends,cruises or the race track . There still heaps of imports out there just ppl are changing the way they Own them . The cops have made it bloody hard too .I cringe when they go past me in my white and black  33 4door. 

• Like 1

It's getting harder to own a skyline these days and the sene is very much changing.The Import sene will always be on in WA just most of us are all getting a little older and smarter! Most ppl now days that own skylines only drive them on weekends,cruises or the race track . There still heaps of imports out there just ppl are changing the way they Own them . The cops have made it bloody hard too .I cringe when they go past me in my white and black  33 4door. 

Jump on wasteland - that's where most of us talking and cruising [emoji28]