SAU Community

Sau Nsw June Monthly Meet - Mac Pass Charity Cruise

Redline_GTR

my evo still runs.....

And that's what I like to hear.

Although still looking forward to when your GTR is back on the road for a good cruise!

The GTR is still not finished, so will be bringing my STI along to this cruise. Good old evo vs STI bashing to come I guess :-p

Some competition coming up ay.

All good to me :)

And that's what I like to hear.

Although still looking forward to when your GTR is back on the road for a good cruise!

trust me, me too.

Getting closer.

but not close enough.

Went up Macquarie Pass yesterday. The tarmac was nice and clean after being closed the day before from heaps of rain. More maintenance is due later this month - the 28th I think the sign said. So Chris, you might to check time and date. Sorry but I didn't take much notice at that speed.

Jamberoo Mountain Rd on the way back down was clean too - but stymied by a 4WD Ute with big tyres and 3" suspension lift if you know what I mean... bush basher...

• Like 4

Can always ascend Jamberoo Mtn Rd to the Pie Shop - Robertson.

I do intend to come with my 34R - but my Mum is in respite care atm. I think Edifier might be coming too > Twins!

• Like 1

Yes that is true Terry!

Well hopefully everything goes well with your mum and then will see you and and the twins for the cruise.

Haven't been out with you and the 34 for a while so will be looking forward to it :)

Thanks Bob, will add that as well and looking forward to catching up :)