SAU Community

Sau Nsw June Monthly Meet - Mac Pass Charity Cruise

Redline_GTR

Worthwhile having a videographer at the "big rock wall" perhaps?

If so, drivers should space their cars somewhat from the car in front, on approach.

Sometimes bikers congregate there but there weren't any on Saturday last.

Whilst there's traffic up the escarpment it's best to fall back from the car in front anyway in order to get some mini-squirts in - keeping within speed limits of course.

• Like 1

What a great bunch of guys we have (as I look up and down the list)!

Keogh Photography was taking snaps of cars on the lower reaches of Mac Pass on Saturday. He's often seen along Royal NP. Not to be confused with radar haha.

What a great bunch of guys we have (as I look up and down the list)!

Keogh Photography was taking snaps of cars on the lower reaches of Mac Pass on Saturday. He's often seen along Royal NP. Not to be confused with radar haha.

Are you from around the Illawarra, Terry?

I'm from Albion Park.

Hahaaa, You're a scream PJ

When I do the Southern Highlands runs, I can come from the Blue Mtns Nathan - a long way: or I have the choice of coming up from Sussex Inlet.
The latter is more a choice of then going up Kangaroo Valley Rd or Cambewarra Mtn (Nowra Rd).

Tell me this Nathan...

If Macquarie Pass is closed on the 28th or at any other time, is it possible to turn right off the Princes Hwy at Dunmore and onto Swamp Rd?

I've travelled along Swamp Rd several times but always from Kiama Rd northbound back to the Hwy.

Can always ascend Jamberoo Mtn Rd to the Pie Shop - Robertson.

I do intend to come with my 34R - but my Mum is in respite care atm. I think Edifier might be coming too > Twins!

Hope everything goes well with your mum.

• Like 3

Tell me this Nathan...

If Macquarie Pass is closed on the 28th or at any other time, is it possible to turn right off the Princes Hwy at Dunmore and onto Swamp Rd?

I've travelled along Swamp Rd several times but always from Kiama Rd northbound back to the Hwy.

You sure can. You exit off the highway and chuck a right at Riverside Drive. Another option would be to go up Terry St in Albion Park and along Jamberoo Rd. there's about a 10 minute passage of twists and turns and the end result is still Jamberoo :)

• Like 1

In that case, Princes Hwy to Dunmore...

> Riverside Dr

> Swamp Rd

> Kiama Rd

> Jamberoo township then turn right

> Left up Jamberoo Mtn Rd

> Pie Shop

...can be a very interesting option.

• Like 1