SAU Community

Decc/epa Horror Stories

sammi_d

So this story starts in a little place called St Ives.. I was driving along Mona Vale Rd heading to work, when a HWP pulled me over to check out my car.. To cut the rest of the story short, I was allowed to drive away with a fine for ground clearance and a notice to the DECC for "noisy exhaust"..... Fun!!

For those of you that know my car, I can just imagine how close you all are to dying from your laughter.. For those of you that don't, picture this: a R33 GTST S2 that's about 99.999999% stock... Yep!! Even got the factory air box still fitted!!

So, I already know to take plenty of lube just in case.. What I want to know though is your experiences.. Anyone here had their car EPA'd? What did you go through? What was the result? Have you had any issues since? Not that I have too much to worry about, but I'd like to get some tips on what to expect/anticipate during and post DECC inspection.

Thanks in advance SAU fam!!

Lol!! Nope.. I've got coilovers in - part of the 0.00001% changed.. They're set high!! I was sitting low when he measured because the road he tested me on wasn't perfectly flat under the car, and my tyres were pretty flat..

cops just raising the value of the Australian government shares again on the NY stock exchange,GRUBS

But I cherish the thought "H" that if GFC 2.0 hits > the NY Stock Exchange Dow will plummet > NSW HWP & DECC will have to wear Pink!

'Tis easier to argue with Pink!

• Like 1