SAU Community

All Right Check This Shit Out

ONO2LO

I wnna Achieve a road legal race car bigger better faster stronger. Will gtr swaybar bolt up with links? More worryd about about engine than neons.

So im an auto sparky an a good one so im clued up i just wnna know what stronger parts are gnna bolt on without to much modification pretty simple question really

Oooohhhhhh!

You want us to tell you what are all the weak parts on your car that can be replaced by gtr items?

What a seemingly legitimate question regarding your automobile that I seem to have no recollection of how much forward thrust you wish to extract from that internal combustion power generator.

Ive had alot of fast cars over my time an this is the one ive always wanted so its gnna be a f**kn weapon. Doesnt matter how much power you make its putting it on the road an keeping it on the road is what makes a fast car. So gtrs have the same subframes? I can take a wreaked gtr an transfur everything? Then 33hubs n brakes? Or can i take everything of a 34 an make it fit.

Ps ive had the car 5months an done everything myself

Oooohhhhhh!

You want us to tell you what are all the weak parts on your car.

Well use are skyline gurus arnt ya. What parts flex an break what parts of different models are interchangeable im sure alot of people want to know not just me

You want to know what to change to make the car better handling?

Why do you want to try and use different model parts? Why not use stuff from huge range of parts for skylines?

Why did you paint all of the arms etc if you are just going to swap them out?

Well use are skyline gurus arnt ya. What parts flex an break what parts of different models are interchangeable im sure alot of people want to know not just me

chassis flexes a lot now that they are getting older. quick and easy mod is to cut out the old rails and weld in a thick box section.

• Like 1