SAU Community

All Right Check This Shit Out

ONO2LO

Why should i subscribe to this website if its this hard to get good/ any creditable information even searching through the forums. nothing has really been achieved here. All i and everyone with a 32 want is reliable accurate information an i thought this would be a good way to tryn get it all in one place. Peace.

Thread delivers :)

'What parts do I need, stop playing and just tell me exactly what I need'

'You need this'

'Why? There's a million parts I could have instead'

Hahahahaha and you wonder why everyone's just taking the piss, you ask for advice, receive the exact answer you're looking for, disagree with it and tell us we're useless.

• Like 1

Pull your gay painted arms off and go ikeya formula everything since you sound like you have a endless wallet

Remove the even gayer neons because we don't live in the fast and furious world where they seam to be f'ckin sick bro

Have a look at your attitude when you are trying to be spoon fed answers. Spend some time doing some research and see what other people are using first instead of coming on here and being a f'*king dick.

School holidays for sure.

• Like 1

Can't believe I read all of this.

I have no advice.

Well one little gem, sell your skyline and buy something with more aftermarket knowledge and support, maybe a commodore.

That way the bloke at Repco/Supercheap will have all of your answers, face to face.

p.s why would you want to draw attention to your STANDARD suspension arms by making them glow in the dark?

FFS what is this world coming to.

• Like 2

Why should i subscribe to this website if its this hard to get good/ any creditable information even searching through the forums. nothing has really been achieved here. All i and everyone with a 32 want is reliable accurate information an i thought this would be a good way to tryn get it all in one place. Peace.

You wont be missed.