SAU Community

Thoughts On This R34 Gt-r?

cover craft is good they have r34 gtr designs, and indoor, outdoor, dustpoof etc.

and ive head the r35 indoor cover is a good fit as long as the rear wing is standard height, i belive they are cheap out of the states than nengun etc

someone who has one might be able to answer, you never hear someone with a covercraft say they are anything but quality though

not sure how much the autotechnica ones are but i normally find their products pretty average and as with most things its a case of you get what you pay for

Japanese History Check do take a while to respond, but I don't think it's entirely their fault. I believe to get the info they need it requires some action from the Japanese department of transport (and if it's anything like ours... Enough said). Either way I've used them a few times and they've been an excellent help.

I've tried to follow this thread as best I can but I'm a little lost. Are you looking to buy the $45k car in the ACT? Great price provided it hasn't had any damage. If it has, and that's what you're in the market for, you can import some 'R' grade cars with minor accident history for less than what he's asking. Use a good importer to guide you of course. Just a thought... Might be worth considering.

I won't be paying 45 and I'll reserve judgement on it til I've seen it.

For the initial agreed price, apparent condition based on pics, and the parts fitted, I think it represents quite good value given where some think this market is headed.

See how it looks on Monday.

Edited by ActionDan