SAU Community

1991 R32 Gtr

Argo rods cp pistons Rams head hyper tune plenum nitrous kit nitto oil pump 700 cc injectors shit tank 2 x 044 pumps surge tank twin high mount apexi rhx6 turbos rated at 1000 hp trust twin entry inter cooler all plumbing done by hyper tune bride seat immaculate trim and carpet no bubbkes in dash or door trims NOS GTR Steering wheel triple plate os geken clutch indy blue coils the cams Are hks I think there 272,s short shifter greedy boost controller custom exhaust magnaflow 100cell cat and rear muffler external waist gate blow off valve tomei fuel rail haltek computer platinum pro Full NISMO kit 260km dash 27000kms engine has done 2000ks built by CV performance R34 GTR wheels 32GZLR plates

$35000

Car is in sydney 0414454347 call Peter

post-141548-14492550807263_thumb.jpg

post-141548-14492551023666_thumb.jpg

post-141548-14492551238969_thumb.jpg

post-141548-14492551567583_thumb.jpg

Edited by suxgas

• 3 weeks later...

So, I know this may be quite a long shot. Would you be willing to export to the US? I currently have a 90 GTR, and I can store a 91 for free as I'm a dual citizen of US and Canada. I'd obviously pay all the associated costs of shipping,export,import,etc.. it is a question of if you'd be willing to help in the process as far as assisting in the arrangement of shipping. This car is super attractive considering it costs $25,000USD to get a rusted bone stock R32 WITH 60K+ Miles. So if you would be willing to help assist in arranging shipping the car from Aus to Canada, I'd be interested. PM me if you'd like to discuss further, if not I totally understand.

• Like 2

So, I know this may be quite a long shot. Would you be willing to export to the US? I currently have a 90 GTR, and I can store a 91 for free as I'm a dual citizen of US and Canada. I'd obviously pay all the associated costs of shipping,export,import,etc.. it is a question of if you'd be willing to help in the process as far as assisting in the arrangement of shipping. This car is super attractive considering it costs $25,000USD to get a rusted bone stock R32 WITH 60K+ Miles. So if you would be willing to help assist in arranging shipping the car from Aus to Canada, I'd be interested. PM me if you'd like to discuss further, if not I totally understand.

ask him nicely he might even load it on the ship personally ;)