SAU Community

P plate exemptions

Skrttt

Hey guys, this is my first post so sorry if it's in the wrong subforum. Anyway I've been saving up for a bit to get an r32 skyline. Now I've got about 10k to spend on an r32 however I'm still on my p's (only just got them so not keen on waiting till opens) and I've been hearing a lot of talk about exemptions for rb20dets not getting approved anymore? I was wondering if any of you guys could shed some light on the topic? 

Thanks in advance

Don't bother with an exemption. Save the extra cash and purchase a cheap run around car that you'll learn to drive in.

By the time you've completed your p's you'll have enough $$ to purchase something even better.

P plates are all about learning the road rules & gaining experience with other road users.

• Like 1

I've not heard anything about exemptions being changed but TMR would e the people to ask. I do however agree with Josh about waiting and saving till you're on your opens. 

• Like 1

TMR caught on to the fact that a lot of the vehicle spec sheets they were receiving for exemptions were faked, due to Nissan Japan no longer supplying spec sheets...I agree with everyone else wait till you get your opens.

Edited by Nooba
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...