SAU Community

Small upgrades on a r34

Hudson

4. Dayco Warranty

Subject to clause 5 of this Warranty Statement, all products and parts supplied by Dayco (except timing belts and timing belt kits) installed in a Buyer's vehicle which have been properly installed, maintained, operated and used in accordance with any instructions provided by Dayco to the Buyer are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for:

(a) a period of 2 years; or

(b) the time period in which the relevant product or part has been installed in the vehicle for 40,000 km,

whichever comes first.

This is from dayco warranty page hopefully is the right link.

http://www.dayco.com.au/warranty.aspx

THose warranty's are for the customer that has had a qualified mechanic fit them and vehicle used in STD form with no alterations all original reciets for the belt and the mechanic with a buisness letterheadETC ETC,try getting waranty on a belt if you arnt in that crietera

If you read what you just posted it says " (except timing belts and timing belt kits) " which they offer 100,000km warranty on as the pictures i posted on the previous page.

That's how warranties work on most parts, unless they are fitted by qualified persons they will not be warranted, unless it is a manufacturing fault, then the component will be warranted.

This is off topic ant i apologize to the OP, @gazz1991 i am coming from 11 years automotive aftermarket experience, and i am still in the industry.

Edited by Coullsy