SAU Community

Aftermarket V35 Help

Aftermarket V35 Help

Hey guys! So just the other day i purchased my V35. I am now looking to change the front grill and rear window spoiler lip, to make the car have a more aggressive look. If you guys have any information on where to buys these in Australia or any good websites please let me know. Thanks!!

Products needed in Australia, as US shipping prices are astronomical. 

Front grill style:

G35_CF_gialla2.jpg

Check out ebay. Go to ebay.com and search G35 Grill. You might find cheap grill you might like in the US. If not just check out ebay.com.au or Gumtree. Some of the best and cheapest finds are usually at the wreckage.

Personally I think the grill is fine, but you might need to a custom hood (fiberglass) or if you cant afford it. I recommend you purchase carbon fiber vinyl and wrap it on the hood.

Anyways, If you need anymore help/suggestions let me know.

9 hours ago, InfinitiG35 said:

Check out ebay. Go to ebay.com and search G35 Grill. You might find cheap grill you might like in the US. If not just check out ebay.com.au or Gumtree. Some of the best and cheapest finds are usually at the wreckage.

Personally I think the grill is fine, but you might need to a custom hood (fiberglass) or if you cant afford it. I recommend you purchase carbon fiber vinyl and wrap it on the hood.

Anyways, If you need anymore help/suggestions let me know.

Thanks man! I will do just that. I will try and find something within my price range from the USA, aswell as check for wrecks. Cheers!