SAU Community

missing cd for sat nav 2005 skyline v35

missing cd for sat nav 2005 skyline v35

Hi guys,

thank you in advance just bought  my Nissan 2005 skyline v35 it is missing the cd for the navigation.  radio won't go past 90 , can't get the tv to work is there anyone in Sydney or pref on central coast that will work on this Gosford Nissan won't help please is there a chris on the central coast   .

1) Nav doesn't work in Australia, even with the CD. 2) You need a band expander for your radio, but the numbers won't be correct - you will have to learn the new ones 3). Jp TV doesn't work here - you need a whole external digital TV unit that plugs into the AV of your amp in the boot.

Thanks Nightcrawler

makes sense now,,seems a shame not to have it all working, moving forward I would like to have it all working who does this type of work on the central coast nsw please anyone?what small fortune am I up for.

Edited by Wldfya

By far your best bet is to get a dual din trim/climate control then put a double din touchscreen stereo in that does TV and Satnav.

If you have a series 1: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NISSAN-STAGEA-SKYLINE-V35-DOUBLE-DIN-CONSOLE-PANEL-INFINITI-G35-AUDIO-BLACK-/182402444732?hash=item2a78086dbc:g:B3EAAOSwo4pYY7pE

Series 2: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NISSAN-SKYLINE-V35-DOUBLE-DIN-CONSOLE-PANEL-INFINITI-G35-2-DIN-2005-2007-/182412633001?hash=item2a78a3e3a9:g:eNwAAOSwUKxYb5tu

People have had the oem screen retrofitted to be touchscreen with Nav etc. but then you still have stereo do deal with. Pretty sure there are mobs about that do it, but don't expect any change out of $4k. Chris Rogers from Audio Express in Qld is the guy you want to speak to - he can fly down to you and do it, but there are almost certainly guys in Syd that can do it.

• 2 weeks later...