SAU Community

Urgent need R33 Rims n tyres x 2

macka

Hi guys

Been stuffed around and i have only 3 wheels and busselton tomorrow :D

Has anybody got any spare 16s or 17s?

I only need 2 and only for the weekend........

I will know for sure if i need them by 4oclock today as the guy is still trying to fix the rim and wont be able to finish it and try until then (4pm) so fingers crossed that he fixs it!

Can anybody help with 2 wheels if need be?

thanks

mac

You pricks are all so helpfull :mad:

I got my wheel back and it has seemed to stay up!

Now im going out to dinner to get a quick one in and then an early night......

Shaun U NEED AA BATTERIES for your UHF RADIO dont forget i will give it to you tomorrow morning..

Laterzzzzzz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah exactly the switch unit just needs to be designed with those numbers (or thereabouts, obviously the high one is the more dangerous if you don't get it right). It would be worth contacting FPG, they are pretty responsive and might be able to add to their lineup with you M35 information, the have 80% sorted already from the GTR one. https://frenchysperformancegarage.com/
    • Have you explored this possibility further? I've been quietly watching this story unfold, early on I thought seems like bad fuel.
    • Sorry I'm not familiar with the 34 setup and don't have the 34 wiring diagram. This snip from the 32 manual might help with how Nissan thinks, note there are 2 fuses to the hazards, #17 and #22....are you certain all your fuses are good?
    • In the US people definitely take photos. It's a lot of attention. I personally don't care but I drive pretty cautiously.
    • Hi guys. Title … Bought new genuine hazard switch and new genuine flasher relay, indicators now work but hazards still not working. Hazard fuse all good tested with a multimeter.  Tested hazard wiring, I’m a div forgot to test with button actually pressed in, nevertheless, here’s what I measured with hazard button disengaged… 1st wire - red - 0v 2nd wire - green/red -12v 3rd wire - white/green - 12v 4th wire - blue/red - 0v 5th wire - black - 0v 6th wire - white - 0v 7th wire -  green/black - 0v 8th wire - blue/white 5.95v Does this look okay? - can anyone confirm if the hazard has its own relay , separate from the indicator relay ? Apparently r33 has two relays ?   Racking my brain trying to figure it out 😭