SAU Community

Clutch not disengaging

brod14

Clutch not disengaging

Hey guys!

So story goes.... I have an rb25 s14 been driving for about 2 weeks. Clutch is an excedy 5 puc and was opperating properly!

last week my clutch engagement point started to lower and eventually I was pumping the clutch between shifts! 

In the end got the car onto drive way and lost all clutch. Decided to replace master and carried out full system bleed.

I should also point out I used the pushrods from the old master thinking my geometry would be g2g...... But no!

Went back over it all a second time and Confirmed bleed is good slave has over 3/4 inch throw pivot ball is good and fork doesnt look bent. Clutch wont disengage..... im confused!

Went to pedal adjustment but have now loaded the slave rod onto the fork and still don't have enough throw to disengage clutch!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! Before I pull the box for no good reason haha

As above. Looks like your going to have to remove box to find out. I was in this position once and was also reluctant to remove box , when I finally did and starting unbolting the pressure plate, it rained broken clutch plate on me. I guess it didn't like 2nd gear burn outs.

• Like 2