SAU Community

Haltech 2500 Elite, Precision 6266 CEA GEN 2

Haltech 2500 Elite, Precision 6266 CEA GEN 2

Hey guys up for grabs is a Haltech elite 2500 with a patch loom by haltech to suit an R34 GTR. ECU has only been in the car for around 10000km max im sure anybody shopping around knows the capabilities of this top of the line ECU. $2800ono. 

Next up is a Ceramic ball bearing Gen 2 Precision 6266 turbo with a .84 twin scroll V band rear turbine housing.

As you can see it has a 90° elbow welded onto the compressor cover so she's ready to bolt straight onto the side of an R. 

Peak boost ran was 24psi and was on the car for around 7000km max

Perfect condition absolutely no shaft play or damage to compressor wheel or turbine wheel.

$2100ono

Items are located in Penrith area Western Sydney pick up preferred but happy to send anywhere at buyers expensive. 

Prices are open to negotiations and if you want both items I'm sure we can work out a good deal. 

Had a few people ask me if the loom adapter will work on their 33's. Unfortunately i cant answer that? 

Can 1 of you GTR heads answer this question? 

Also prices are ono so save your time and mine offering me $1100 or $1200 less than asking prices AS THATS NOT OR NEAR OFFER! ???