SAU Community

New Adelaide member

psyberwolf

New Adelaide member

Hi All,

Recently brought a manual back stagea c34, everytime i search for info google brings up sau - so thought it would be a good time to sign up and start making this car mine. Previous to the stagea i had a 180sx type-x, but i got hit, t-bone, i was going to re-shell it (everything was still alright from the accident), but after searching for a straight shell for 6 months i gave up and wanted something bigger. I really miss my 180 and im still slowly parting it out, i need to let it go, hopefully the stagea can be just as fun.

anyway just saying hi, was previously a member of hardtuned.net, but this site seems more suited to the stagea.

oh and my car details, currently has - pod, bc coilovers. It had a loud and annoying exhaust - but i swapped with a stock one to lower the noise till i decade what i wanna do exhaust wise, looking to go back to stock suspension as i like comfort over stiff suspension. when i find some decent used suspension

and plan to stick some nismo injectors, niusstune, bit more boost and maybe a few other things, may also go back to a stock airbox, depending on how much it can handle (i dont like pods).

anyway hi :).

• Like 1