SAU Community

Willowbank Wed 28th

51jay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.. just drive onto the drag strip.. turn right instead of going left where the plebs go.. and you're pretty much ready to go. Its so blasse''

boohahahaha.. i will have the fastest gts-t of them all ... actually i have no gts-t at all :( lol

Chris knock off work an hour early, i wanna get lots of runs in like last time :(

where and when do u wanna meet?

okay twisted my arm..... BP Coomera?

Hmmm just down the road from work (Amberley). Wouldn't mind having a look but I would have a couple of hours to fill in after I finish work which would be a bugger.

Knore i hope to see you there, im interested to see how your car goes.

So am i! Added a few things since the last time you seen it :(

And shes running really well with the current setup, i want to get some times down before changing turbo if i end up doing so

So u guys are meeting at BP coomera at 4:30

Thats not the same as BP Yatala is it :Oops:

knore, bp coomera is all the way down the coast.....its opposite dreamworld. Dont u live way up in bris? Id suggest just save the hassles of driving down to meet me and nexus, just meet at willowbank unless u can find any other bris ppl to meet with?

Anyway all the details are at www.willowbank-raceway.com.au

Call me on my mobile i listed if u have any probs. We will be there at about 5:15 to 5:30 and ill give ya the run down on it all :)

knore Gates open 5pm runs start at 5.30pm. I intend to get there at 5pm so I can set the car up. If you would like to meet up and run out together that would be fine. I'll be leaving my place at Enoggera about 4pm so pm me or 0408 177 150 if you want to

Knore, you just have to fill out a form with your details. They will give you this when you pay at the gate. Then once you have set your car up (if you have to), go line up in the staging lanes and fill out your form (bring pen). One of the staff will walk through the staging lanes taking the forms and writing race numbers on windows. Then you're right to go...just gotta wait till you're at the front of the que! :)

Scott

knore: i got my helmet in the car but i ain't coming.. so you will have to pick it up or send somebody down to pick it up(?).

I am in nerang at the moment. If u guys are going early I definitely won't be able to drop it off at Southport before 5pm..