SAU Community

540cc Injectors Straight Fit for Rb25det $520

EnricoPalazzo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested... Need to sort some funds out, but if the timing is right I'm definitely on the list to get some of these..

Hey Guys,  

ive organised some sweet prices on a set of 6 x 540cc injectors which are straight fit into the rb25det fuel rail.  

These injectors are high impedence, side feed and same size as stock, so no problems in fitting. They are manufactured by Hitachi Unisia Jecs(same manufacturer for Original injectors for many Subaru cars, STi, Nissan, Nismo, Apexi, HKS, Power enterprise..etc)

The clips are slightly different, and either can be modified quite easily ive been told to fit into our plugs, or we can purchase correct plugs from mitsu electric.

These are ultra atomization technology injectors that assure the very fine atomization of fuel, making your idle stable and providing impressive fuel efficiency.

The injectors flow:

470cc/min at 38psi (standard fuel pressure)

500cc/min at 45psi

540cc/min at 52psi

575cc/min at 60psi

What this means is that to get the correct cc out of them, you will also need an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, but I have been assured the injectors are designed to run this amount of pressure, so they will be fine.

Retail Price on these are $1060 for 6.

If i can organise 10 sets, then the price is $520 = postage ($10 approx?)

So comon guys, this is our chance of gettin injectors finally cheap. Excellent quality injectors made by the same companies as the more expensive ones.

The List of interested people:

EnricoPalazzo

Shane

JaFF  

GIGOLO

bigcarl  

rb25

Muz

Al

Enrico - You'll be able to easily answer this one for me. I have stock fuel system running on my R33.. When I want to install these and have them running at an optimum rate, will i need to get a fuel pump and upgrade my fuel rail, or just the case of installing a fuel regulator?

I've always been confused on this point... Otherwise sounds good.

The fuel injectors can flow 470cc at stock 38psi fuel pressure. U will not need to modify anything to fit them, however it is very unlikely that the stock Fuel pump can flow that much though. Therefore to get full usuage out of these injectos, u would need to purchase a bigger fuel pump aswell, so that it can flow enough fuel to the injectors

Hope that makes sense.

Enrico:

Is your contact/supplier able to supply 700cc (or greater) LOW impedance, side mounted injectors?

Just that i am running a wolf 3d and low impedance injectors pulse quicker than high impedance, when idling. The wolf can easily controll both, i just prefer the advantages of the low impedance.

Also Im not sure whether the stock ECU can handle these so its best u do ur own research.  However if u were still using the Stock ECU id think there would be no need for aftermarket injectors.

Correctomundo!

People with stock ECU and even S-AFC should tread carefully.

It works but it won't work as good as people make it out to be.

Fully programmable ECU is what you need.

Once you go 550cc/AFM, it's time to think ECU.

T.