SAU Community

540cc Injectors Straight Fit for Rb25det $520

EnricoPalazzo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only the tuneability that im worried about.The z32 has nothing to do with the injectors i know.

I have been led to belive it is a better quality solenoid in the z32 that gives more accurate readouts.

But what im really trying to say is.Is it worth the money when tuning with a pfc,i was told that most stand alone units i.e.A pfc dont really need it because they can create theyre own fuel/ignition maps.

But in the end it is up to me for what i want to use to tune my car with.:rofl:

I prolly will end up getting one in the end.:(

Correctomundo!

People with stock ECU and even S-AFC should tread carefully.

It works but it won't work as good as people make it out to be.

Fully programmable ECU is what you need.

Once you go 550cc/AFM, it's time to think ECU.

T.

Tony, what's the go with the S-AFC? Is it truly horrible at controlling the injectors, or is it because it's fooling the stock computer into playing well with the larger 'jectors, as opposed to an AM ECU that can knows about the larger injectors from the outset?

Tony, what's the go with the S-AFC? Is it truly horrible at controlling the injectors, or is it because it's fooling the stock computer into playing well with the larger 'jectors, as opposed to an AM ECU that can knows about the larger injectors from the outset?

It's a signal bender like the E-Manage.

It doesn't have full control of the motor unlike say an FC.

If I was to use one word to describe why an FC is better, it'd be "fine-tuning".

eg. you'll find it very hard to get the car anywhere near EPA with an S-AFC while the FC will make a better fist of it.

Saying that, I've seen the S-AFC control a car with a Z32, AFM and Trust internal gate turbo - just with horrible fuel use, emissions and performance was ok but a bit rough in delivery.

The FC cleared that up.

eg. there's a drop down menu for VG30 AFM and the injector size, plug and play as it were.

T.

Great price for the injectors.....would love to say "im in" as i need them, there the only thing left holding me back at the moment.....but wallet says otherwise for a couple more months......doh'

if I was in, would definatly like to know more info about the clips, as i'd be installing them myself too.....how to modify? or how to replace with correct clips....