SAU Community

Has anyone dealt with Viva Garage before? i really want a front lip they have on their website but they never reply to emails or pick up the phone when i call. Ive tried multiple times over a few months still nothing. On that note does anyone know where i can get a front lip like this other than Viva Garage?

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 10.23.04 pm.png

Ah fair enough. I'm located in Sydney so I had to get it shipped either way and ended up just ordering it and paying online.

In saying that, I never really had to communicate with them so I can't comment on that

13 minutes ago, Jordy32 said:

Ah fair enough. I'm located in Sydney so I had to get it shipped either way and ended up just ordering it and paying online.

In saying that, I never really had to communicate with them so I can't comment on that

Did you pay with paypal? because for some reason its not working and i cant contact them to ask why. I just feel like if they are this hard to contact, then are they really that trust worthy to not use paypal? i dunno maybe im just overly cautious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

I know of one other person from SA that's been trying to contact them with no luck. I think somethings up.

Yeah it's really frustrating like I said I've tried over a few months and have never spoken to an actual person, I've only ever had a really unhelpful reply to an email aha, do they not want sales? 

2 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

I'm sure there's something going on behind the scenes. Better off forking out for something else.

They were getting into importing and containers or something. Something might have gone sour or personal issues with employees/owner.

Only issue is trying to find something like the one I was trying to buy haha. I've only found one similar so for and it was double the price! so frustrating