SAU Community

DragCombat on Fox Sports1 Tonight 27/7/04

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the rip then. I cant remember the night too well. But i didnt think the semi was Me vs Drifta and Got boost vs a sil80.

I thought i raced paul in the semi. Maybe some selective editing maybe im the only one who cares, but imagine if they did that for a soccer match or something, it would make them look pretty stupid, and they already do a good job of that.

Not to mention the MPH/KPH they kept on swapping/stuffing up. I think stevie wonder was the editor.

dont waste 580mb of download

its shit.

thanks for showing signorelli for 15 minutes after he doesnt come to perth to support us

also thanks for not showing the supercruise

or any of the good races.

waste.

Just watched the rip then. I cant remember the night too well. But i didnt think the semi was Me vs Drifta and Got boost vs a sil80.  

I thought i raced paul in the semi. Maybe some selective editing maybe im the only one who cares, but imagine if they did that for a soccer match or something, it would make them look pretty stupid, and they already do a good job of that.

Not to mention the MPH/KPH they kept on swapping/stuffing up. I think stevie wonder was the editor.

yeah i remember getting owned by got boost... damn that thing left me for dead! somone forgot to tell me that it was a r32 with a rb26dett and steel wheeled turbo's :headspin:

Dissapointing..... If only they had covered the other categories with such effort as the "top gun" category.... I spent an hour watching it and found about 4 minutes of footage that I was interested in :)

Loved  Ants last run, stuffed the start the went nuts and ran over 141mph meaning he not only has to fit a roll cage but also has to use a parachute, Nice rice look?

yeah i was priviliged enough to be standing next to him for both his runs out on the track

was great

heres a nice bit of footage we finally got around to hosting

http://www.antilag.com/videos/cabin04/nd4spd_dyno.avi