SAU Community

Skylines in Diamond Valley

Doctor 30

yes and if you arent going to eat the tomato's ask not to have them! i cant stress that enough, geoff has given sau a bad enough name with the waitress lady that i think she is brandishing a shotgun under the counter, waiting until we mess up, waiting until we make a bad move, just wait....to not eat the tomatos

oh and you get a coffee with it :D

Things are looking sketchy for me now, depends what I get up to on Saturday night. I'll call Alin in the morning but If I do go just go a way I can remember to get back cause I think I have to drop Alin off.

• 2 months later...

yeah i live in hurstbridge... omg i never see any lines it's so crap.. it's like the biggest highlight of my day to see one. From what i've heard there don't seem to be many sauers around this area... everybody seems to be in like south eastern suburbs ...or maybe thats just me lol

I live/lived in Greensborough off St Helena Road (White 32), I travel down (and back) that way (via Ring Road) once a week. Havent seen as many skylines as I use to when I was travelling during the day or earlier at night. Anyone here own/seen the blue R34? or the white with black bonnet R34?

theres a blue 34 gtr that i've seen a twice in eltham if thats what you mean?

yep thats the one seen it on st helena rd heading towards eltham few times. There is also a white with black bonnet GTR but havent seen it for a while.