SAU Community

Pulling wrap is lifting QM1 paint

Guys, so with the years Ive read a couple of different threads in every kind of media about the white paint on R33s peels "very easily". 
After 4 years of having a R33 I noticed, that the paint is chipping off at some points, what actually led me to the idea to wrap my car, since having a complete respray was way out of my possibilities ( Even though I have to admit, that after 5 times of dipping my car I would have been able to pay a pro respray anyways..... ) 

I was and still am aware, that every time I put new dip on and having to pull it off somedays, the paint will most likely peel again at a differrent spot. But still........
Lang talk: If i wanna flat out / fill up the shown example spot, what would I have to use to just come to the level of the original paint so I can put new dip on without visible "repair" marks that shine through the wrap? Just some common automotive filler or what would you guys recommend?

Thank you!!!

( sorry for my bad english peops ) 

IMG-20210309-WA0002.jpg

Edited by HCD Velcra

Thats really interesting, i am currently restoring a car, it was stored for a long time without any care, and lots of uv rays, then i stored it under a heavy duty cover, i have started preparing the car for paint. I can remove original paint with a sharp cutting blade, this is a first, makes my life easy, 

Sorry i cant help with your delema, maybe remove all paint on that panel, it will need removed to add any type of paint in the future.

Where these cars e plated, as this seems pretty secure, but isnt on inner panels i believe? Confused!