SAU Community

WTD: Compliance Workshop(newcastle or Sydney)

OohArrGTR

Hey, i need to find a workshop that will be able to compliance my 1989 r32 gtr coming next month. Its an august car and waiting on import approval and need to find a place that will be able to do the mods necessary to get this thing registed. Im in newcastle but i wouldnt have a problem leaving it in sydney for a couple of extra days gettin it complied. So anybody know of good places that are quick, quality and cheap, post here and ill check them out..

thanks heaps for the help!

haha Yea i guess its only compliancing... i dont want to pay $1600 for the same job i can get done for $1200.. i dont want to wait 3 weeks if it can get done in a week... i dont want to have seatbelts falling out while driving .. so theres my cheap, quality and quick wants haha...

Thanks Blitz ill give them a call...

Anymore ?? gotta get this organised soon! btw theres

Just make sure he is actually there before you decide to travel over an hour to get some work done which was booked the previous week in advance :P

Was out calling people today and got a few prices...

autosport engineering 95211388 $1750

Grey Imports (Annandale - Sydney) 9519 5150 - $1350

Sydney Compliance Centre (Liverpoool - Sydney) 9601-4491 - $1380

Southside Performance Imports (Kirrawee - Sydney) 95424280 - $1407

mobility motorsport 948245- $1400

A Few reccomended Grey and a few reccomended Southside.. cant decide between them both sounded good! And Sydney compliance centre sounded like it new what it was doing aswell anything know anything about them ?? PM Me !

Thanks anymore ppl!

• 12 years later...