SAU Community

R34's R34 for sale

R34

Not a rude question at all mate

Basically the car sits there all week only to be driven on Sundays to and from the carwash.

Kim's 2001 Corolla we use every day so it seems to be a waste having a $45k car sitting at home unused. If the rear seat folded down I could piss the Rolla off and use the Skyline everyday but sadly that's not the case.

Also just paid for a block in Iluka near the beach and the new house may only fit a double garage which is tough if there are 4 cars in the family

Will have to look for something to replace both cars.

That's a tall order...Might look at one of those Rex thingys I keep blowing away.

Actually that's a thought...if anyone has a mate with a Rex or STI who wants to buy a class car put them onto me

Cheers

Chris

R34 I hear you on that one mate. Sad thing is in my case I will be travelling a lot and in and out of Japan for work and don't have a reason to buy go fast bits, let alone a reason for a car that's not going to be driven.

Ironic innit:(

I'll pass the word around at work.

Originally posted by R34

. If the rear seat folded down I could piss the Rolla off and use the Skyline everyday but sadly that's not the case.

Troy

same problem with GTR

Cheers

Sounds like you need the kind of space a wagon could provide easily. A wagon like the Stagea :D

Alternatively, evo IV/V/VI's have fold down rears, and I know how much you enjoyed test driving that Tommi Mak...

Sorry, don't mean to turn this into "Help R34 pick a new car" thread, but anything to keep you out of a wrx.

CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!

CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!

CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!CHASER!!!!

I think I said enough!

cheers

Joe

A Toymotor??????

Actually thought about getting a used Lexus IS200 ,chucking out the motor (all 114kw of it)and fitting a TT Supra motor from an import.

Trouble is I don't think their seats fold down either so would rather have the 34.

A Tommy Mak....Oh Yeah baby but about $30k too short :D

Suggestions welcome

Cheers

What about a stagea mate?

Heaps of boot space and and great to drive. Easy to make them go fast too. If you didn't sell the R34 straight away you could swap all the performance gear over and sell the 34 a little cheaper.Because it has the same neoRB25 it would be very easy and you could put one of those R34 front kits on it.

If you get 45k for the red one you might nab a 97 Autech version at auction, mind you getting the plate for it would be very hard, privately.

I think a friend of mine has just got the plate for them at his family 'yard' they finished the RAWS a while ago too. I am waiting for a review in my salary package so I can sell the 33 and buy a stagea or a 34. If you are still looking by the time I get round to seeing him again I'll let you know what they cost.

Stagea makes sense but even with my Nissan gogles on it still looks like a dam Volvo.

Best thing I can say about the styling is you can't see how ugly they are when you're sitting in it :)

Sorry IMHO

Originally posted by R34

Stagea makes sense but even with my Nissan gogles on it still looks like a dam Volvo.

Best thing I can say about the styling is you can't see how ugly they are when you're sitting in it :mad:  

Sorry IMHO

Fair enough.

But, the fold down seat will mean you must make a sacrifice. You will be driving a car that looks pug ugly next to your very sexy 34 no matter which model you chose. I think you have become a bit spoilt. :)

Well if you got the R34 kit for the front then it would only look like a volvo from the back (where your challengers will feel even more embarrased when you beat them). :P

You right about sitting in them, if you do most of the driving you will be blissfully un-aware of the volvo-ness.

Corolla AE86? Do the Seats fold down there?

Chaser!

Cosmo (oh baby)!

Integra Type-R

Evo anything.

Stagea

RS6

Raliart Magna

Sti

The other thing you may not have looked into is seeing how much it would cost to get the seats modified to fold forward? I am sure it would be quite easy and inexpensive. It may be harder to make it split fold, but you could have the entire thing fold forward.

Please think about it.

Greg. :devfu:

Magna?

Go stand in the corner Greg:)

There are electronics like 4wheel steer etc and crossbracing behind the seats.

Current Sylvia has fold down rear seat...hmmmm

Originally posted by R34

Magna?

At least it's a Nissan, thank god

:lol:

Ken

Originally posted by R34

Magna?

and easier to get into the 13's than a skyline cause of its lack of weight.

frontmount, 3" zorst all the way, remap ecu and 15psi and your 13.6's easy

seen it done and its still looks stock