SAU Community

HKS Turbo Timer

I've got a new HKS Turbo Timer Type 0 from the panel shop as they stuffed my old one. I've no idea of it's functions. Does anyone have one of these or a Type 1 as they are simillar.

I would appreciate a photo copied manual (will pay for expences incurred) or some help with functions.

Thanks

Guest xcuzme?

theres a manual somewhere on the net, just search on google :(

I can help you out with the functions, i've got the type 1

Here is information about the Type 0 and Type 1 and difference between the two.

TYPE-O has the following functions.

TIMER MODE-This mode keeps engine still running at idle speed after turning the key to off position, and cools down the engine and the turbo by circulating engine oil. This timer has manual, memory and auto mode. Manual mode enables you to set the after-idling time as you like in the range from 0 to 10 minutes (every 30 seconds). Memory mode is the one that several after-idling time is already set in the factory, and you can choose from one of those after-idling times. In the auto mode, turbo timer sets the after-idling length automatically by calculating it from engine running condition.

BATTERY MODE-This is the mode to show the battery voltage in its monitor. If you want, you can set battery warning, which warns you by warning sound and changing the monitor colour when the battery voltage becomes more than 16V or less than 10V.

TYPE-1 has the following functions in addition to two functions which TYPE-O has.

SPEED MODE-This mode shows you driving speed (in the range from 0 to 399 km/h) and also you can set the speed that warning sound will inform you if you drive over that speed.

ENGINE REV MODE- This mode shows you engine rpm and peak rpm. By setting warning function, you can also use this mode for gear-shift timing or red zone indicator.

STOP WATCH AND LAP TIME MODE-

In this mode, you can use this turbo timer as stop watch.

0-400 TIME MODE

In this mode, you can measure the time of 0-400m by using count-down start or auto start that sensed by car speed.